• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi all, I just joined the Community yesterday. I'm TLA, and I joined (mainly) for the ROM hacking section, because I enjoy hacking. I also have no clue what else to put in my intro... I guess I also joined for the cool emoticons. Anyway, how do I start a thread?

Go to the main Welcome Lounge forum (which is right here!), and you should see a "New Thread" button (it can also be a + sign or "Create Thread" depending on the style you are using) located on the left hand side of the board. Click on it, and you are on your way to creating your thread.

For easier results, you can access the new thread page right here, but the above applies to all boards around PC.

Anyways, welcome welcome! ROM Hacking is a great place to get started, so I wish you all the best when it comes to that! You should be able to find the tools and the tutorials you need. :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 13, 2015
Hey I just joined the forum and Im excited to join. I have been recently playing pokemon hacks and the current one Im working on is Pokemon Glazed.

Its nice to meet you all ~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey I just joined the forum and Im excited to join. I have been recently playing pokemon hacks and the current one Im working on is Pokemon Glazed.

Its nice to meet you all ~

Nice to meet ya, reubenhare! Are you planning to show off your hack once it's done? I think you should! :) Glad to see that ROM hacks have interested you. Hope you find our ROM hacking section essential! Have fun and welcome aboard~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Hello everyone :) I go by the name of Trae. I joined this forum in hopes for quick, easy and friendly trading between various people so if someone good direct me to that section of this site that would be greatly appreciated. Also seeing as the community seems to be rather friendly i look forward to participating.

King Zelos

Blame Your Fate
Years
Hello everyone :) I go by the name of Trae. I joined this forum in hopes for quick, easy and friendly trading between various people so if someone good direct me to that section of this site that would be greatly appreciated. Also seeing as the community seems to be rather friendly i look forward to participating.

Welcome to the forums! You'll like it here, some pretty cool people around.

You can share your friend code here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309989

You can trade with other users here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Enjoy~

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Hey everyone! So I'm here after reading those cute little notices at the top. (These things are actually amazing helpful, good job!) I just made this account and I'm still browsing around the forums trying to navigate my way around. Any suggestions of where I should start?

Years
Hey everyone! So I'm here after reading those cute little notices at the top. (These things are actually amazing helpful, good job!) I just made this account and I'm still browsing around the forums trying to navigate my way around. Any suggestions of where I should start?

Hello there Sortiariux and welcome!

I noticed your thread got a few responses already so I'm sure you'll make some new friends soon, in fact I'm always happy to talk to new members so yeah don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message anytime, or if you have serious questions my good buds Sheep and Synerjee are just a message away. Have fun and I'll see you around!

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Hey everyone! Im ShadowGreninja! You can call me Shadow, or Spiky. I like to make Pokemon Hacks! I can't make my game alone, however. I've been looking for help for a while now, so if you're interested in helping, just read my signature!:)

I like all of the pokemon games and I like to play the original games from time to time.
If you want to help me or have any ideas for my hacks, feel free to email me!:)

I hope to make my hacks more popular on these forums, and meet people who are willing to trade pokemon in pokemon black/white and black2/white2. Not very many people seem to be at the trade station in the 5th gen ever since x and y were released, so Im looking for people who want to trade. If you want to trade, just email me or message me on here!:)

-Shadow

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
hello! im an absolutely n00b here and i want to start sharin my friend code with is 0404-7033-2726 and add friends to go to safariii, so what should i do?

thnxss

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
hello! im an absolutely n00b here and i want to start sharin my friend code with is 0404-7033-2726 and add friends to go to safariii, so what should i do?

thnxss
Hey buddy, welcome to the forum you can find the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread here. Be sure to read the first post too! Enjoy posting on PokéCommunity.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

Hi Sortiariux! Haha, I'm glad they helped :3 A very warm welcome to PC~ It's great that you've already taken some initiative; it's one of the best ways to get to know this place better! Hm, there are a few places such as Chit Chat & Polls and Pokemon General for some easy-to-post topics, Pokemon related and non-Pokemon related alike! Hopefully those should get you started. Enjoy your stay here at the forums, and if you need anything, I'll be here to help. :3

Hey everyone! Im ShadowGreninja! You can call me Shadow, or Spiky. I like to make Pokemon Hacks! I can't make my game alone, however. I've been looking for help for a while now, so if you're interested in helping, just read my signature!:)

I like all of the pokemon games and I like to play the original games from time to time.
If you want to help me or have any ideas for my hacks, feel free to email me!:)

I hope to make my hacks more popular on these forums, and meet people who are willing to trade pokemon in pokemon black/white and black2/white2. Not very many people seem to be at the trade station in the 5th gen ever since x and y were released, so Im looking for people who want to trade. If you want to trade, just email me or message me on here!:)

-Shadow

Hi there Shadow, it's nice to meet you! Ah, an up and coming ROM hacker you must be~ Then you should be very well at home at our huge Emulation & ROM Hacking section. Lots of people there will gladly help you on your game! Oh, and the Trade Corner would be your best bet to find other members who would be willing to trade with you. :3 That should be all! Feel free to contact me or any other moderators if anything arises. Have fun posting around PC!

Years
Hey, I don't know where to post this but if there are any newcomers or pokemon veterans that are willing, I want to take a stab at the Masuda-method of getting shinies. I'm looking for a partner-in-crime to try it out for maybe 3-4 pokemon and I am willing to return the favor for whoever is also interested in breeding specific shiny pokemon. Please PM me if you're outside of the US and willing to try it out together! Just as a disclaimer, I'm not too obsessed with maxing out IV's at this time but would IV-help the right person if I needed to. Thank you :)

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I haven't properly been in here but my name is Arceus, call me thqr if so and if not. Call me Mike or even meatwall . -. I have much experience with pokemon. I sometimes do quickplays and I mean by playing the game as fast as I can. I can beat 3 gen in 12hrs or less

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hey, I don't know where to post this but if there are any newcomers or pokemon veterans that are willing, I want to take a stab at the Masuda-method of getting shinies. I'm looking for a partner-in-crime to try it out for maybe 3-4 pokemon and I am willing to return the favor for whoever is also interested in breeding specific shiny pokemon. Please PM me if you're outside of the US and willing to try it out together! Just as a disclaimer, I'm not too obsessed with maxing out IV's at this time but would IV-help the right person if I needed to. Thank you :)

Hi Nineflower! If you're looking for trading partners, the Trade Corner is the place to go. There will surely be people there who would love to help you out with your shiny Pokemon breeding. All the best! If you have any questions, do let me know. c:

I haven't properly been in here but my name is Arceus, call me thqr if so and if not. Call me Mike or even meatwall . -. I have much experience with pokemon. I sometimes do quickplays and I mean by playing the game as fast as I can. I can beat 3 gen in 12hrs or less

Hi Arceus, welcome to the forums! Glad to see you around. It's great to see an experienced Pokemon fan here. Are you looking for anything specific? If not, then do check around and have fun posting! I'll be here if you ever need anything. Enjoy yourself!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Good day to you as well! Err, well...it's evening here where I'm at, xD Welcome aboard. :) Hope you enjoy yourself here in the community, whether you have interests in the games, in the anime, and much more. :D You can always contact any staff member in bold if you have any questions ok! :)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Hiya Witsah! I'm ®ock§mashGod, but you can call me Alex. :)

tPC is one of the best Pokémon forums online, so it's safe to say you made a good choice joining here! Have you made a welcome thread yet?

Years
Good day all. I'm kind of new here. I'm here in a small part because I have a bit of a brag.

Well hi there Witsah, nice to see you!

The name's Hikari, but uh you can call me Nichole. As the other two above me said, you made a great decision joining one of the most active Pokemon forums on the planet. No matter where your interest lies, we're sure you'll have fun and make some new friends!

Plus if you need help, my friends Sheep and Synerjee are there if you ever have a question! Have fun and I'll see ya around!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 28, 2015
Hello!

The name's Tyler. I just recently joined the forum. Pleased to meet everyone.

I've been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I just recently gained an interest in breeding Pokemon for battling online and finally started to understand EVs and IVs. I was wondering where I would go to better understand the concept of "Flawless Breeding"

Hope you all will treat me well.

Thank you!

Years
Hello!

The name's Tyler. I just recently joined the forum. Pleased to meet everyone.

I've been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I just recently gained an interest in breeding Pokemon for battling online and finally started to understand EVs and IVs. I was wondering where I would go to better understand the concept of "Flawless Breeding"

Hope you all will treat me well.

Thank you!

Hello Tyler, nice to see you here today!

If you're interested in trades and battles and the like, the Trade Corner and Battle Center sections are ideal for you, plus we have a Pokemon Showdown server if you ever want to battle fellow PC members. Have fun and don't forget to ask mods like Synerjee and Sheep if you need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back