• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Sell books you don't need? Or make room in your clothing drawers, ehehe.

Done iconing (still need to upload, come up with keywords, make account elsewhere, and transfer, orz) and the lovely EGC is back up. I am a happy Waddle :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should really do tags and do something for work but ugh. Why does it have to be raining today I don't really feel like driving in the rain today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Went to Wal-Mart, came home, and now my mom won't let me go to the office. WELP, time to see about calling some people at home and book some appointments.

Years

Bought stuff at the 99c store. There needs to be one closer, not one 5 miles away LOL. There's a Ralphs close by but it's cheaper at that store.

That's suspiciously similar to the one I had in mind Netto o3o

Minus the Ampharos, maybe. Since I used it in SS. It was great, but I don't want to use anything I've used before.

I gotta get my hands on a complete list of pokemon available.

I dunno, Zebstrika became Revive fodder by the 2nd E4 in White version, not the Electric Tank that I usually prefer when using Electric Types. :<
But otherwise it's pretty much the same team as my old White, except Haxorous, didn't really liked it compared to Hydreigon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My Zebstrika did pretty well... I think. Of course I never faced the e4 a second time in White or in any game other than Soul Silver for that matter orz.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

There are so many Pokémon in BW that I want to use but never did D:
Especially with all the ones added in B2W2. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

Here I was like hey, in the third game I'm so gonna use Scrafty, oh and that one, and that one.
SUDDENLY TO HELL WITH EVERYTHING I WANT THE JOHTO ONES.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I'm going to try to stick to Pokemon I haven't used so... /looks through the list

More than I thought. I'm going to have a fun time narrowing it down to six.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
250 (Hey, the perfect amount of pokemon, instead of 649)

I'm catching up watching the japanese versions, since the English version is so warped, broken and terrible...

also, how does Ash battle Homika for his eighth Gym Badge without going two years into the future?!

Ash gets to play BW2 before we do, no fair

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Reading up on some Assassin's Creed Lore.
WW2 was planned by Templars Roosevelt, Chruchill, Hitler and Stalin, and George W Bush was a puppet who was to give the Templars control over the US.

This is amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back