• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
@miltank you're so observant >< now i am very very convinced that they are just versions of each other \(OuO)/

hee i think little jiggly here is too cute to become the one and only awesome gastly :D

astoriachase

serene grace
Years
@mR
no offense intended but i find your observance and enthusiasm on this topic very amusing haha :D you sound so formal and presentation-ish and all.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
this Gengar issued fired me up.

I will bring up Gastly/ Cleffa.

92.gif
vs.
173.gif

like Gengar, same type of animation. Something to do with the limbs (which is Gastly's aura) and the head.

also.

92.png
173.png

i think you know where I am getting at.

Cleffa's tuft of hair may be the white spot, ever present at Gastly's forehead. You may say it is just the lighting and such, but look. The position never changes, from generation two. (bar gen 1 since no light exists there yet)

also,

92.png
173.png

both their shiny forms are totally different from the shiny forms of their evolutions.

@Astoria: no offense taken. :) this topic involves an issue I really want to get clarified on.
@ikaros: I may just be overimagining things.

Years
In the animation, the mouth moves up and down.
Second set it's got the big D mouth
They are both ball shaped.

We may be onto something here :P

Years
In the crystal animation both of them wink
gbc093.gif
gbc035.gif

Looking at it. Clefairy's tail stretches out to make Haunters, The curl on clefairy's head is a darker spot on Haunter's forehead. It's hands expand through overuse of Metronome and the Ears bend back.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Oooooh! This discussion is really lighting up my speculation bulb! I never thought of this before, but it definitely shows now.

Off topic: It looks like we finally may have enough active members with WiFi access to have a WiFi based event soon. ^_^

Years
I was discussing it with my brother of what ghost do you reckon Gastly- Gengar is of. Then we came to the conclusion of a possibility of Cleffa-Clefable

Off topic: I'll need to find my DS to do the B/W wi-fi events xD

miltankRancher

Years
on haunter and clefairy

93.gif
and
35.gif

their hands seemed to me making much the pretty same animations and such. like they are doing a metronome attack.

also their shiny sprites have become less distinct (meaning their colors from their previous evo lessened, only focusing on a single part on their body, until they evolve)

93.png
and
35.png

also look at the tufts of hair, and wings at their backs. and the tail-like bits.

93.png
35.png

93.png
and
35.png

resembles much each other in my POV.

93.png
93.png
versus.
35.png
35.png

seems legit?

ALSO< I JUST DISCOVERED THAT GENGAR CAN ACTUALLY LEARN METRONOME, a MOVE THAT FITS CLEFAIRY ALSO!

miltankRancher

Years
wooh. that was a nice research. LOL. we settled it. If Gengar is NOT Clefable's shadow, I guess they are closely related. Like real close.

and the fact that their typing is neutral to each other.

Years
Well if Gengar is the ghost of Clefable, You must get heavier and taller when you turn into a ghost.

Gengar is 4'11" and weighs 89.3 lbs whilst Clefable is 4'03'' and weighs 88.2lbs

I look forward to growing 8 inches when i die :D

miltankRancher

Years
well, I have an answer to that. since ghosts die, they lose hold of their "reality." thereby, what they know as themselves becomes their "reality," as what happened to our 'dead Clefable" here. Ever since, it has hidden dreams of flying, and so she thought she could be taller and such. And since clefable is made of moonlight, whereas Gengar is made of much heavier substance (Ghost Plasma, or whatever Danny Phantom calls it,) Gengar would technically be more heavier.

miltankRancher

Years
I managed to do that once! I battled with my brother, in a six-on-six double battle. Gengar was undefeatable, but Clefable died from a single Focus Blast. :(

Years
Just Gengar and Clefable. they do seem like opposites.

Gengar and Snorlax seems like an interesting combo. Both with a wide range of moves and can assist each other. Between them they can pretty much take out every type.

miltankRancher

Years
Technically not all since Fighting types and Psychic types, (especially those speedy ones) and SkarmBliss can still put up a good fight for them. But i understand. Pretty much else bows down to them.

Years
151 guys! 151!!! :P

I only really double battle pokemon that i reckon suit each other that seem like they would be friends. I'm a very friendship person :P

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
This talk about battling with Gen I Pokemon has compelled me into the confirmation of what one of our WiFi events will be. Now, this will not be the next WiFi event, but it will happen. ;) Our next event will be more, for lack of a better word, noob-friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back