• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Great Tenkaichi

What battle screen do you prefer? [i](Please read the new battle screen description before voting.)[

• New battle screen ([url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9751247#post9751247]described

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Classic Pokemon battle screen

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LorisC

Nothing is real, everything is permitted!
Years
After all it seems that a dragon ball only Hack is preferred!
I'll leave the poll open for some more days to see if things will change...

In the meantime, a hint on another fighter I'll include!
ddSjluM.png

Do you recognize who is it?

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
So glad to see you trying to add super characters like kale. Hope to see hit and universe 6. Wish I could help but don't know how I would lol.

LorisC

Years
So glad to see you trying to add super characters like kale. Hope to see hit and universe 6. Wish I could help but don't know how I would lol.

If you'd like to help we can surely find something to do, even if you don't have modding experience...
I already have some ideas!

Let me know if you want me to explain better.

P.S.
Az8AtDX.png

Universe 6 will be included.

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
Some new fighters:
DBOQGwl.png

a0Ka6mL.png

3uxQszL.png
xNlyW3t.png
9Z3q5q5.png
mY9OKmC.png

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
Well, You should just not change the sprites.
Add a Good story and, stuff etc.

Sure! It's my intention!

Firstly I'm doing the sprites because I want to release a first version without map or story changes, only pokemons replaced by fighters... after that I'll edit the story and the maps.

Turjo12

The King
Years
Sure! It's my intention!

Firstly I'm doing the sprites because I want to release a first version without map or story changes, only pokemons replaced by fighters... after that I'll edit the story and the maps.

That's good.
I will surely help as much as I can as I am a big fan of Dragon Ball!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
yesh if you could explain further on any help i could possibly do that would be awesome, big fan of pokemon and dbz series, i liked team training but they do lack characters i would love to see in game.

LorisC

Years
Posted a first revamped type chart we'll use as base to develop the type system of the hack.

Look at the first post for a larger image and details!

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
yesh if you could explain further on any help i could possibly do that would be awesome, big fan of pokemon and dbz series, i liked team training but they do lack characters i would love to see in game.

Actually there are a lot of things you can do!
For now we're working mainly on the fighters to add and the types to put in the hack....
If you don't have any hacking knowledge at all you can help us finding the reference images for new fighters to add (especially back views of them!), or contributing with the creation of the types by sharing your ideas.
If you want to do something more practical, you can give the fighters their evolutions, specifying when they should evolve and in which way (by level up, with stone...), or you can distribute the already created fighters in the maps...
If you don't know how to do something I said I can explain you, they are all very simple tasks!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
whats dimens? and not sure on that many typings. oh ok i could try finding images for fighters sure. anye list of what you already have? characters you need?

LorisC

Years
whats dimens? and not sure on that many typings. oh ok i could try finding images for fighters sure. anye list of what you already have? characters you need?

Some explanations are given below the image in the first post... anyway dimens is dimensional, so something that involves dimensions, a perfect example is Hit.

Regarding the fighters, I managed to obtain the sprites from the global version of Dokkan Battle, it's a great source of back views of a lot of characters!
If a character is included in Global Dokkan Battle, I most likely have it.
Everything else is good for me! eheh

If you like a character and/or you think it'd would be a nice addition, you're free to search!
After all the more fighters we'll include, the best it'll be!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
if i find the trio de dangers would that be a good fit, i like them quite a bit. found a back sprite but it was on deviant art so may need to get permissions on that one i think.

LorisC

Years
if i find the trio de dangers would that be a good fit, i like them quite a bit. found a back sprite but it was on deviant art so may need to get permissions on that one i think.

It would be enough if you find images were they are shown from behind, even screenshots from episodes... I'll do the rest.
I was thinking to include the de dangers too, good choice!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
Ok cool. Since you have the god type would you wanting angel types? Or are you planning on having the Angels be like gym leaders or even elite four lol.

LorisC

Years
Ok cool. Since you have the god type would you wanting angel types? Or are you planning on having the Angels be like gym leaders or even elite four lol.

I was thinking to include the angels in the God type, they have god ki...
If we won't find other type edits to do the angel type may be added, we'll see...

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
ok thats cool, saw your poll and i voted on making new typings like namakien, saiyan, earthling and such. might even spit a few typings at you for idea purposes.

Back