• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Oceans, jungles, volcanoes and more in the latest chapter of Legends of the Arena!

03CO2Is.png

Coming soon...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Yeaaaaaaaaaah ! This week its very speacial weeks! GOT season 5 and now the Final chapter of pokemon legend of arena !

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
A demo only, huh? What does that imply? Only a few hours of play? Not much to do?

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Yeaaaaaaaaaah ! This week its very speacial weeks! GOT season 5 and now the Final chapter of pokemon legend of arena !

Well it's not the final chapter, it's Chapter 6, and there are going to be 3 more chapters after this. And I'm afraid it won't be coming out this week - I don't have a date of release, I just know it'll be soon.

A demo only, huh? What does that imply? Only a few hours of play? Not much to do?

The demo covers about half the game, so from my experience it clocks in at about 8-10 hours of gameplay.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
Well it's not the final chapter, it's Chapter 6, and there are going to be 3 more chapters after this. And I'm afraid it won't be coming out this week - I don't have a date of release, I just know it'll be soon.

The demo covers about half the game, so from my experience it clocks in at about 8-10 hours of gameplay.

How exactly do unfinished/demo Pokefangames work? You try to use the passageway/building to the other town/forest and you're greeted with a black screen or a message pops up "NOT DONE! Come back later!"

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2019
How exactly do unfinished/demo Pokefangames work? You try to use the passageway/building to the other town/forest and you're greeted with a black screen or a message pops up "NOT DONE! Come back later!"
Correct - there are Wailmer blocking the way! Lousy Wailmer. :(
sDXyjbL.jpg

AlbGallagher

Had an argue with his waifu.
Years
Well, summer means time, and time means... A lot of hacks, and lots of progress. *Hint*. (?)

Years
Until then, is it possible to upload 1.1 on a different site because the current ones got taken down? I would really appreciate it.

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Until then, is it possible to upload 1.1 on a different site because the current ones got taken down? I would really appreciate it.

Yeah, people have been telling me about it. I'll re-upload it on another site as soon as I can - although I'm still perplexed and concerned as to why they were taken down in the first place.

EDIT: Turns out it was taken down by a guy called "Jason Allen" who claims to be a Nintendo employee but isn't one. He's been responsible for taking down a bunch of stuff on mediafire in the past. I'll have a look for a new file hosting site.

Last edited:

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Hi all! I've finished the next chapter of my game and am now looking for some Beta Testers to give it a run, check for bugs etc. Either let me know on here or give me a DM if you're interested! :)

P.S. Here's a FINAL teaser screenshot!

kwEX21C.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
i'm really happy to know that you finish your game ! We waiting for it such as long time !
I Hope, you put the link to download this chapter soon !

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
Hi all! I've finished the next chapter of my game and am now looking for some Beta Testers to give it a run, check for bugs etc. Either let me know on here or give me a DM if you're interested! :)

P.S. Here's a FINAL teaser screenshot!

kwEX21C.png

i'm intrested for testing the chapter for bugs.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
We don't get to see the pokemon gender before we nickname our starter since it doesn't show on the naming page. Thought I'd point that out.

Edit:

Just played through some of the game and finished Part 1. Really liking the game. Mapping is nice, feels fresh, and I love all the music. Definitely feel a bit of nostalgia from the Colosseum chests, and along with the music, I do feel that bit of nostalgia, so kudos for that. Also love the Quilava/Bayleef/Croconaw event.

Honestly, I'm a little fussy but the one thing I'm still being bothered about is how the actual championship works. Qualifiers are fine, but then when the rounds start, it happens to be one player eliminated each round. And we just play 3 random opponents before oh look, you have to play another contestant and you're the only one that knocks them out. Not taking away from the game anything but since it is the focus of the game, I think you overlooked a key point when you came up with it.

Also I didn't really see the point of the first bit of the game, where you walk through the forest above the starting town. It kinda just felt pointless. I'd have been tempted to add some type of actual event, even if it's only a hint to something that might happen later in the game. Same with the second route, the battle everyone just seems really filler to get through a route. After that I really do like the game content though, with the side events keeping things interesting as I move from town to town.

The available pokemon was probably my only other argument. My team is currently Espeon/Typhlosion/Ampharos/Poliwrath but the pokemon that you can find doesn't really change that much, and I swear after a few cities, each route only had 2 different pokemon (there were probably one or two rarer pokemon but unless there's a pokemon list somewhere I don't really have the patience to try and find them). Starting with slightly higher level pokemon as well, it might be a decent idea to have great balls available right from the start as well, like they did in colosseum? Just an idea.

Anyway, good luck with finishing the game.

Edit 2:

May as well just add a couple bug reports. Sucker Punch doesn't work properly as someone already stated, Perish Song also does nothing. There wasn't any countdown, and I left my pokemon out 5 turns just to make sure and they didn't die. Also I seem to recall a bug, with one of the trainers on the cycling road, was one of the trainers with an electric type. But I had Staravia out for a turn, where they killed it while I used Aerial Ace. I sent out Espeon and then Espeon used Aerial Ace o_O And I'm pretty certain I'm not just dreaming since Espeon got paralysed by Static. No idea about that but thought I might point it out anyway. Think that was about it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 28, 2022
Yey about time 14.8.15 means videos will be that day too cant wait bin waiting so longgg ty

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Legends of the Arena: Update 1.2

CHAPTER 6: FLORA AND FAUNA

It's that time again guys! Sorry for the long wait - rest assured, I spent plenty of time polishing this chapter to a mirror sheen.

NEW AREAS:

• Route 20
  • Sunstone Village
  • Route 21
  • Peppermint Mountain
  • Route 11 (NOTE: This is where the demo ends)

NEW FEATURES:

• A new part of the main storyline, involving cultists, a famous TV biologists who narrates his own life, dinosaur fanatics and a legendary Dragon-type trainer...
  • An amusing sidequest involving stoners and a hallucinogenic plant
  • Access to new items, TMs and HM02 - Fly

SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD LINK:

MAIN: Mediafire
MIRROR: TBA

Let me know if you find any bugs or errors in the comments below. Thanks for downloading, and please enjoy!

Back