• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ChaserSun2717's Breeding Emporium ::: Rareballs, Eggmoves, & Natures

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
IGN: sha
FC: 0963-0376-7063
POKEMON: Buneary
NICKNAME: Without one
BALL: any
NATURE: Jolly ?
EGGMOVE: Fakeout, Ice punch
GEN 7

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
Years
Hi, you had responded to my thread earlier so I'm posting my request here. I saw in your shop description you said you can't breed for IVs but in my thread requesting these pokemon you said that you can breed them so I'll include the IVs I need in this request.

A-Marowak (Cubone is fine, as long as it's from Alolan parents. I believe breeding with non Alolan parents gives noun Alolan offspring)
Brave
Lightning Rod
0 IVs in Speed

Oranguru
Sassy/ Relaxed
Telepathy preferably, if not then Inner Focus
0 IVs in Speed.

If you can do this for me I would greatly appreciate it. :) Let me know what Pokemon you would want in return from what I listed as an offer on my thread.

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
Years
I just realised that I didn't follow the format when I originally posted. Let me fix that.

IGN: Ste
FC: 5043-3842-8342
POKEMON: A-Marowak/ Cubone (Lightning Rod if possible), Oranguru (Telepathy if possible, if not Inner Focus)
NICKNAME: Doesn't Matter
BALL: Doesn't Matter
NATURE: Brave (A-Marowak/ Cubone), Sassy/ Relaxed (Oranguru)
EGGMOVE: Doesn't Matter
GEN you want it bred in (6 or 7 only): Gen 7

If you can get me these Pokemon with 0 IVs in Speed that would be perfect and much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hi, you had responded to my thread earlier so I'm posting my request here. I saw in your shop description you said you can't breed for IVs but in my thread requesting these pokemon you said that you can breed them so I'll include the IVs I need in this request.

A-Marowak (Cubone is fine, as long as it's from Alolan parents. I believe breeding with non Alolan parents gives noun Alolan offspring)
Brave
Lightning Rod
0 IVs in Speed

Oranguru
Sassy/ Relaxed
Telepathy preferably, if not then Inner Focus
0 IVs in Speed.

If you can do this for me I would greatly appreciate it. :) Let me know what Pokemon you would want in return from what I listed as an offer on my thread.

your pokemon are ready

Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini 5/6 Max IVs (All but Sp. Att)
Jolly Swift Swim Magikarp 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp. Att.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
IGN Ardalyon
FC 3153-7864-5839
POKEMON Charmander
GENDER any
NICKNAME doesn't matter
BALL Dreamball
NATURE Timid preferrably but any will do
EGGMOVE Air Cutter,Ancient Power,Dragon Pulse,Dragon Dance (air cutter is the most important,I can breed the other 3 on my own if getting 3 females is too much of a chore)
GEN 7

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
I somewhat asked this already but I'll try asking again. I know you say not ask for ivs but is asking for Hidden ability's in this shop ok? Just wanted to know in advance.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
IGN Ardalyon
FC 3153-7864-5839
POKEMON Charmander
GENDER any
NICKNAME doesn't matter
BALL Dreamball
NATURE Timid preferrably but any will do
EGGMOVE Air Cutter,Ancient Power,Dragon Pulse,Dragon Dance (air cutter is the most important,I can breed the other 3 on my own if getting 3 females is too much of a chore)
GEN 7

T_T okay, so, I tried all day to breed you the pokemon you want. I managed to breed a female in a dream ball that had most of the moves you want, but I got a a charmander with air cutter from another trainer, and it REFUSES to pass down the move. T_T

would you be willing to take the "ideal" female I bred and the one with the egg move?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
T_T okay, so, I tried all day to breed you the pokemon you want. I managed to breed a female in a dream ball that had most of the moves you want, but I got a a charmander with air cutter from another trainer, and it REFUSES to pass down the move. T_T

would you be willing to take the "ideal" female I bred and the one with the egg move?
did you make sure it is Air Cutter and not Air Slash? https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Air_Cutter_(move))
they have similar names,but Air Cutter can be passed down.
Anyway you can just give me the charmander in the dreamball that knows air cutter and I can do the rest :D thank you so much!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
did you make sure it is Air Cutter and not Air Slash? https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Air_Cutter_(move))
they have similar names,but Air Cutter can be passed down.
Anyway you can just give me the charmander in the dreamball that knows air cutter and I can do the rest :D thank you so much!

yes, it is air cutter. it is also in a dream ball, btw

since I couldn't get EXACTLY what you wanted, please take them both. your project ended up getting me a shiny charmander, so, I want you to be happy with your trade

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
yes, it is air cutter. it is also in a dream ball, btw

since I couldn't get EXACTLY what you wanted, please take them both. your project ended up getting me a shiny charmander, so, I want you to be happy with your trade

Congrats!!! by the way you didn't tell me what you'd like in exchange lol :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Congrats!!! by the way you didn't tell me what you'd like in exchange lol :3

surprise me with something random in a dream ball with a nickname!

if you have any hawluchas with unburden or mold breaker, i'd love that

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
IGN: Soapy
FC: 4141-2407-3725
POKEMON: Chansey
NICKNAME: Any
BALL: Heavy Ball
NATURE: Any
EGGMOVE: Any
GEN 7

Offering : HA Moonball Sableye

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
IGN: Haiiro
FC: 4914 - 8342 - 7246
POKEMON: Hawlucha
NICKNAME: None
BALL: Doesn't matter
NATURE: Doesn't matter
EGGMOVE: Doesn't matter
ABILITY: Mold Breaker
GEN you want it bred in: Gen 7 please.

Offering a Koffing in a Safari Ball.

Again I wanted to make sure to fix that. Sorry again.

Back