Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898

Age 21
Warsaw, Poland
Seen August 29th, 2019
Posted August 29th, 2019
288 posts
9.9 Years
Just finished this release, loved it! It really is a fun hack, rooting for you to continue this project! ^^
Florges
It's a forest guardian that pities how bad a type Grass is, so it gets moves to help out Grass-types, but is smart enough not to be Grass-type itself. The appearance is simply mimicry to hide from humans.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)

Male
Finland
Seen September 6th, 2019
Posted August 30th, 2019
1,485 posts
11 Years
Just finished this release, loved it! It really is a fun hack, rooting for you to continue this project! ^^
Thank you! :)
I sure will continue it.
How many badges are in the current beta?
The concept is actually quite different from many other hacks. There are 8 gyms out there, but you don't challenge the leaders in order to gain badges or become a pokemon champion. Some gym leaders are mandatory to be beaten, but visiting most gyms is optional.

In the end, there will be final boss like battles coming up, but such aren't included in the current beta. Yet already you're going to battle against some of the top leaders of Team Darkness and "Guardians", whatever those are.
Pokémon Dark Energy
Some ROM hacking related stuff

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
230 posts
3.4 Years
just dropped in to ask how this one's progressing.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.
Advertiser Content