Advertiser Content

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 22
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
825 posts
2.5 Years
Blood moons and red giants come crashing into Alola starting in October! What are your thoughts? I personally think they should have done a Shiny Cosmog event.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

emeraldgaming4

Male
Hau'oli Outskirts
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
56 posts
227 Days
Well, it's pretty late for a Sun/Moon event, but I'm not complaining, especially since there's no way to actually get them in game without using homebrew stuff.
I love to try out Fan Games and ROM Hacks (though, I'm not that big on unfinished games unless I'm utterly amazed and have to check it out, though) Currently I am supporting these games in development:
Pokemon Cosmos (no beta/alpha), [ROM HACKS] Pokemon Ancient Ruby and Ancient Sapphire, Pokemon Black Redux, Pokemon Heart Red, Pokemon Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2 (no beta/alpha), Pokemon Saiph, Pokemon Ancient Platinum (no beta/alpha), Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Advance (no beta/alpha), [FAN GAMES] Pokemon Alabaster, Pokemon Empyrean, Pokemon Red Lion, Pokemon Jade, and Pokemon Dark Rising 3 (not on PokeCommunity)

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
6,249 posts
7.7 Years
Guessing all events will take place in Pokemon Pass now. That could be more convenient cause most people have a smart phone these days and it will mean everyone who wants one will get one cause they can't run out of codes. This is the perfect final S&M events the shinies are really cool.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 21 Minutes Ago
Unlikely I’ll make it, and GameStop events tend to be bleh for me since that requires leaving the house for something they could easily have given out over WiFi. I’ll be back in the US on November 9th and the event ends the day after...definitely still going to be resting from jet lag.

Solgaleo doesn’t look great either. @_@ And I thought Moltres looked sunburned. :s

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
31,905 posts
16.9 Years
They are so, so ugly...........

Darkpoké001

User of the Dark-Type

Age 21
Male
Shiny Hunting
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 12th, 2019
36 posts
1.1 Years
Being a UK citizen, it's ALWAYS hard to get event Pokémon that aren't either Wifi distribution or serial code. These aren't the best shinies but it'd be nice to grab hold of some if it becomes possible.
FC- 0232-9296-9853

Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt and Gastrodon
Advertiser Content