• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] [16.2] Ability that may hit twice.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Im working on a more complicated ability idea, each move (Depending on stab or not) has a chance to either hit twice or hit with stab damage (if not stab) planning to be 1/3 chance for stab damage then a 1/3 chance for double hitting (cant get both) leaving a 1/3 chance for nothing to happen.

i can do all the coding for stab or not, and the stab damage, its the part about hitting twice thats hard. i have tried basing on parentalbond and i know thats the way but im not sure how to do the chance check first (So the 2/3 of it not hitting twice and 1/3 it hitting twice) first or where the check after that would go to active the double hit.

any help will be great, just stuck with this tiny bit.

Back