• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Looking great, so It will be like pokemon raptor (not rom hack).
I have a lot time now and if you need some tester just send me the message, I'm in fire to play this xD

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
Really looking for this one. Probably some of the best Fakemon I've seen. Keep it up!

Soviet Russia

The Chosen Nub
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Mar 31, 2011
I almost cried looking at how amazing this game looks! The graphics are incredible! :D

evulpsyduck

Pokemon Eternal Darkness
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
wow! I love the new trailer and the music! I want to play this sooo badly!

Pichu_War

Pichu from Johto
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
i like everything, but i like the old starters a lot more than the new ones

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Can't wait for demo, did you could show us some more fakemons, or even starters evolutions?

Deucem

Espada Cuatro
Years
This is one serious project. The tiles, the sprites, everything looks professional. I wish you guys luck with this fangame. Anyway, do you have a website where I can see updates for this game?

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
this game is amazing, i have to know, where did you get the see-through water tiles?
flamemaster~

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Not going to lie, those are ridiculously awesome tiles. Can't wait to see this finished someday.

boktor666

I Learnz hacks.
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
This game looks amazing! I hope there will be a demo soon, I can't wait to play it, the sprites and tiles look so stunning!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
i forgot if i've posted here before to compliment, but either way, this game is AWESOME !!! As i have realized, its become a reference for other games. I've heard people say: "wow this game is almost like garnet" or "hahaha, look at garnet and you'll see what a real game looks like !". Haha, i wish you the utmost luck on this project, and can't wait to play it, cause i seriously believe this is better then gf's games !!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
why dont people ever finish games lik wts

is there a download anywhere for this

if so let me know so i can play another unfinished game

#getatme

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
uhhm, people don't finish games like these, because they need time, yeah many have been abandoned, but this hasn't and prbably won't , with this much project, and such skill, i doubt they can find reason to stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back