• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smells nice!

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
the smell of a pub! sounds like i'm an alcoholic but i actually just equate it with my family n childhood

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I love the smell of wood in the winter. I don't really know if it's my favorite smell but it's something I love.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
the scent of the grass after it rains, ofc

freshly baked cookies

gasoline (bc im weird)

and i also love the smell of cabbage patch dolls...that ones probably very unusual whoops

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Yeah, nothing like the air after it has rained.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I love the smell of gasoline, I know it might be weird... I also love the smell of the air right after it rained, it feels so fresh and renewing to me!

the scent of the grass after it rains, ofc

gasoline (bc im weird)

I know more person that like the smell of gasoline than person who don't. I love it too.

The scent of the air after it rains.

I love the smell of rain, especially in the morning. <3

Yeah, nothing like the air after it has rained.

When the road is drying after rain in the summer, that smell: I call it the smell of a rainbow. I say as a joke that I can smell rainbows, but often when I say "There's a rainbow somewhere, I can smell it" there is actually one.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Fresh air when it rains is my favorite smell as well. It's especially nice after when it was hot and dry the past few days.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
yada yada can't smell been like this since birth don't have any concept of it or what it would achieve etc

Can someone provide an idea of what it feels like to smell? Like, I only have imagery of fruit pies sitting on the window sil and the aroma attracting all the characters in the neighbourhood. I don't have any real-life concept of that, lol.

Back