Marauder

Age 21
Male
Washington (but which one is it?)
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
286 posts
10.6 Years
I don't mind the pandering as much as most of ya'll, but I definitely am not impressed with gigantaheavybigpogeymanzmax whatever-ya-ma-call-it.
Male
Land of the Kangaroos and Boomerangs
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
24 posts
1.7 Years
I was looking forward to the reveal until I saw it and was immensely disappointed that not only was there more Kanto-related pandering, but the overhyped garbage fire lizard ended up getting yet another form. Because having two mega evolution forms just wasn't enough now, was it? Gigantamax and Dynamax are dumb, but the rest of the features are however great to see happening.

Illyasviel

video game hustler

Female
Chrysolia
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
21 posts
7.6 Years
Honestly still just laughing over this
Still plays a Playstation Vita in public...

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,122 posts
8.5 Years
Honestly still just laughing over this
Lmfao that’s hilarious.

I love gen 1 as much as the next person, but maybe GF could give some love to other generations? Or maybe just... not Charizard?

Sirius Black

Marauder

Age 21
Male
Washington (but which one is it?)
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
286 posts
10.6 Years
I don't reckon that's possible for GF @Fairy - I feel like GF sees big lizard being loved by kids, and GF makes more big lizards so that kids eat it up. Yum!

Bahamut

Immortality!! Invincibility! Stand power!

Female
Lord DIO's mansion
Online now
Posted 13 Hours Ago
145 posts
1.5 Years
And actually had some personality to boot. I'd take Gigantomax Typhlosion over Charizard any day.
I'm not a Typhlosion fan myself, and I prefer Feraligatr, so Gigantomax Feraligatr is something that I could want to use.
Advertiser Content