• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Hotter Glee Cast Member?
Darren Criss. I was so excited when I found out he was joining the Glee cast because I loved him in AVPM and AVPS and just because it was him. <333

What have you learnt from Glee?
I learned that my high school was definitely not as cool as McKinley High. u_u

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
I enjoyed this week's episode. And Holly Holliday is coming back? I've heard of her, but I never saw The Substitute, so I don't exactly know who she is. I assume I'll figure it out when I see her on Glee.

What have you learnt from Glee?
To not get trashed at a party, get trashed before a show, go to school trashed, and then throw up mid-performance. Also to not drunk dial anyone. Especially if their name is Sue Sylvester.

Hottest Glee Cast Member?
Hm... I'd have to say Will/Matthew Morrison. I dunno what it is, but sweater vests are pretty darn attractive. Also, I just adore his personality. <3

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Naya = Mine so gtfo all of you.

Also I have some great news, but it's spoiler'd info so only look if you wanna be spoilererereee
Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
This is for Alt.
Tumblr_lh22skzPAA1qds06do1_500.gif

That was HI~LARIOUS!

I absolutely loved that bit, then she was like
"OhMyGod" and Rachel ran off stage. Then Santana throws up,
then Brittany's like "Everyone Drink Responsibly..."

...<3 Britanna :)

Naya = Mine so gtfo all of you.

Also I have some great news, but it's spoiler'd info so only look if you wanna be spoilererereee
Spoiler:

Really? Ahh, so excited now. I can't wait to hear the song now, it has to be good to win.

Perriechu

Years
The originals songs have been released, idk if I'm aloud to post a link to them; but there really good. Although the group song is Finn & Rachel with ND u_u

ARRRRGHHHHH KURT COMES BACK TO MCKINLEY FINALLY! :DDDDDDD He also sings Blackbird by the beetles with the warblers as backup vocals. YES KURT SOLO KTHX

About the person/thing who dies; apparently its Figgin's, the blackmailing Sue did takes its toll and apparently he commits suicide,

I do know that the Bird that represents the warblers (Pavor---) what's its name, dies, this makes me think it's Kurts fault and he's forced back to ND.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
^ ... :o
I don't want Figgins to die.
"Tik and also Tok by Ke-Dollar Sign-Ha"

i'm going to create a brittany sig ^^

and i think it'd be a great idea to make a sig collab :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
PUT IT IN SPOILERS JOE! I tempted myself to read it all... Poor Figgin's. xD

Woah, thats an awsome Idea Impo; I might actually see if I can spruce something up. (My css isn't amazing though)

Although, it would be "Calling All Gleeks!!" members only. :3

Perriechu

Years
Lets see, anymore information I could post about the future of Glee? :c

Oh yeah! Landslide is featured in "Sexy" sung by Holly Holiday, with Santana and Britanny on back-up vocals c: It's been released!:D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Okay, I've figured out a simple sample for the Collab. It is still isn't finnished, but still - I need some advise etc..

Each member can have their own character, I'll set you a form when the collab is ready, so you can choose your character.

Anyway, heres a sample (I won't be picking Sam, it's just an example);
"Calling All Gleeks!!"
47442_1297900138_100_100.jpg
s1qn3c_th.jpg

Sammy Evans - Occupation - Interests - Clique
Weaknesses - Relationships

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
As Mew said about the collabs, we both have changed it around and bit, and will be making them ourselves and posting them on the first post, so members only can use them at free will, if a non-member is found with one of these signatures, we will report, you don't have to use them, it's just to sure how much of a Gleek you truly are.

Also, myself and Mew will make all of them, each main character (and recuring character's such as Mike, Blaine and Sam will also get one)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
The originals songs have been released, idk if I'm aloud to post a link to them; but there really good. Although the group song is Finn & Rachel with ND u_u

Spoiler:

Well that was huge spoiler alert. O_o

I refuse to accept the suicide. Not gonna happen!

Hazaa for the Kurt solo! How long has been since we had one? As for the original songs, they're so so. Get It Right is very Rachel centric.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Okay, I've figured out a simple sample for the Collab. It is still isn't finnished, but still - I need some advise etc..

Each member can have their own character, I'll set you a form when the collab is ready, so you can choose your character.

Anyway, heres a sample (I won't be picking Sam, it's just an example);
"Calling All Gleeks!!"
s1qn3c_th.jpg

Sammy Evans - Occupation - Interests - Clique
Weaknesses - Relationships

aha, that's so cool, shotgun Brittany!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
What's with all the spoilers lately? It's really weird, and I don't wanna get spoilered right now. And I want Lauren for collab. And I have a lot of Glee icons if you want me to post them. :|

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

♫♪ Calling All Gleeks

s1qn3c_th.jpg

[A glee song button thingy goes here]

Sam Evans

"I'm Sam. Sam I am. And I don't like Green Eggs and Ham."
Relationships | Interests | Occupations

I made another example of a sig collab with my limited knowledge. I kinda took the images from the other collab because i had none, sorry. And I just heard the new song, I love the Finn + Rachel one but don't fancy the second one.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
To be honest, I wasn't too fond of the border or text, but I liked most of the other Ideas and Layout, heres an updated example;
♫♪"Calling All Gleeks!!"
s1qn3c_th.jpg

"I'm Sam. Sam I am. And I don't like Green Eggs and Ham."
Relationships | Interests | Occupations

I used Chords version of Baby. :3 I'll be willing to help with MP3 links so don't worry about that now. :D

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
^^ what about justin bieber, that's one of his interests. and i wanna join. ooh ooh pick mee

i'm completely obsessed with thriller/heads will roll right now i can't stop watching it.

Perriechu

Years
Accepted can i even say that lmao

Mew~ just copied his interests of Glee Wikia u_u We'll take a look at more in-depth interests and such later ~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I could probably try to churn something out if you would let me make something.

Also, I'm taking every single Glee icon I've made and chucking them all into a spoiler since there's lots of them and it will take a while to load each and every one of them.

Spoiler:

Back