• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan then closed his eyes as another thought came to his mind. If his Pokémon were going to train to hone their skills, why shouldn't he? He telepathically talked to Blade.

"B-Blade, can y-you hear me?" he said, and Blade looked around, confused.

"What? Where? Who are you?" Blade said, startled, "Show yourself!"

"It's A-Alan." Alan replied, "N-now listen. I need you to shatter those little rocks as fast as you can. U-Use a-any move you want to..."

Blade sighed and nodded. "Fine." he said and used a combination of Leaf Blade and X-Scissor to break the rocks.

"Jack." Alan then said telepathically to his Dusclops. "G-Get r-ready, it's y-your turn next."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Leafeon

Leafeon was rubbing his left paw on the ground, not feeling well since he told his back-story to Glaceon. He didn't know if he could trust someone else again. What about Glaceon? She seemed nice, but he didn't know if he could trust her. "You know you can tell me anything right? I wouldn't tell any one like some pokemon...and humans." Glaceon got his attention. It sounded like she was more honest than the previous Eevee. But still...

"Yeah..." He replied. It was a difficult decision. Could he trust her? Before he could answer his own question, his stomach started to grumble. Looks like he was getting hungry. Maybe in the mood for an Aspear Berry or something.

His stomach grumbled again, this time Glaceon could hear it. Leafeon gave a nervous smile to her, nervously chuckling a little. "You hungry?" He asked her. He was hungry, obviously she would be too.

Spike

That Blaziken was very quick & smart. Hypnosis was uneffective on him, & he charged at Gengar with Night Slash. That wouldn't be good. "Gengar! Counter with Shadow Claw." Lucky ghost could affect fighting Pokemon. But alas, as Gengar sliced his Shadow Claw at Blaziken, he was too fast & got struck with Night Slash. Gengar was down for the count. Spike sighed. "Gengar, return." Spike pressed a button on the Pokeball & a red beam shot at Genger, returning him inside.

"..." Spike said nothing. He was thinking. It's been a while since he got to battle. It was now or never. "Go! Kirlia!" He threw out a Pokeball, a white light flashed out from it & stood a Kirlia. If Adriane & Valorie were watching, they would remember Spike had a Ralts. This was Ralts who was now Kirlia. He was ready for battle.

Kirlia looked at Blaziken. It looks like he was gonna battle. He smiled at Blaziken. Kirlia was never a mean person, unlike Gengar. He was always nice to Pokemon & human. He hoped Blaziken would be nice to him. "Please go easy on me." He said. It was now time to battle.

"Kirlia! Calm Mind!" Spike commanded. Kirlia began to focus his mind, a small aura flowing in her head. This would power up his special attacks & protect him from non_hysical attacks. Spike had to be prepared for anything. One last note, Gad better watch out for Kirlia's ability.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Glaceon

As if on que, Glaceon's stomach growled as well. She nervously grinned back at Leafeon and gave a short shrug. She hadn't eatten in a bit, and she knew Leafeon hadn't either. She racked her brains for the area she was trying to remember, then remembered how to get there.

"Fallow me."She said and headed into the bushes.

Glaceon soon emerged into what seemed like food-paradice. Low bushes and fruit trees every where, and a big waterfall. Glaceon smiled. She adored this area of the island, it was so beautiful with flowers everywhere. And all the berries. Berries of human kind like strawberries and black berries, and of pokemon kind like Oran berries and Aspear berries.

"I haven't seen this place in years, I'm amazed I remember how to get here."She said as she calmly walked to towards the strawberry bush.

She bit a big strawberry off the bush and calmly ate it. She ate a few more, then got a pear of one of the small pear trees.

"Help yourself, by the way."She said smiling as she began eatting a pear.

Adriane

Adriane felt both aggervation and relief when Gangar was return. Aggervation Spike's pokemon fainted, and relieved Gangar wasn't trying to hypmotize anyone. Adriane grinned at seeing Kirlia, figuring it was the Ralts Spike had in the original war.

"Calm mind?"She asked aloud."Well Spike and Kirlia are a perfect team, they must have some time of plan."

"Uh-huh."Mew said.

Adriane hummed 'March of the Sound Soldier' by Skye Sweetnam softly as she watched the battle. She realized she was still standing, so she sat down, her legs dangling off the branch. She absentmindedly, softly kicked her legs back and forth like her and pretty much everyone in the world did when their legs were free and higher up than the floor.

"Anything on your mind?"Mew asked.

"Nothing in paticular, just the battle. I really hope Spike wins."Adriane said normal-volumed, but due to being up in a tree eight meters away from the battle, no one could here her."Spike won't be too cheerful if he looses, and I hate seeing my friends sad or anything."

"I know, that's you. Caring."Mew said smiling.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Leafeon

Glaceon's stomach grumbled too. Guess she was hungry like Leafeon himself. "Fallow me." She said as Glaceon ran off somewhere with Leafeon following behind. She probably knew where there was food.

What Leafeon saw was amazing. So many food around, it was a paradise. "I haven't seen this place in years, I'm amazed I remember how to get here." Hehe. Glaceon can be funny sometimes. She went & gathered some food & berries. "Help yourself, by the way." She said. Leafeon smiled & went to pick up some berries. My they were good, especially the Pecha Berries. So sweet to chew.

As he ate he looked at Glaceon for a minute. She was very nice. Maybe he can trust her, maybe... Leafeon noticed he was blushing a bit, & went back to eating. He didn't know what to so right now, so he kept eating.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Okay, Jack, use Sh-Shadow Punch on wh-what's left of the rock!" Alan said telepathically to his Dusclops.

"Right away." Jack said in a sinister voice tone, and made a fist that that this dark, ghostly aura. Then, he punched the small rocks at great speeds, never missing a hit.

"Well done. Now take a break..." Alan said telepathically to all his Pokémon, and sat down on the sand. Latios approached him.

"Everything OK?" he said, and Alan nodded.

"It's just...I c-can't believe noone c-came here to k-keep me c-company..." the boy whispered and looked down at the small grains below him.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(I'm just posting to keep this thing going, I think we're all just at a point of writers block, which I have a lot of experience with. So let's push through it.)

Glaceon

Glaceon grinned shyly at Leafeon, managing not to have any food in her mouth or in between her teeth, or any where else. She looked back down and her face dropped a little. She couldn't stop thinking about stupid Glaceon. His kind personality....his looks, his charm...but Leafeon had that too. And he seemed to like Glaceons better than Vaporeons.

"So...."Glaceon said."How'd things go with you guys after the first war?"

Glaceon really wanted to get Leafeon to talk. He was so quiet. She was so afraid she'd said or done something wrong. And he looks slightly down, which made her hurt a little bit. Why? She hadn't felt like this in a while, and she didn't know Leafeon that well....

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Leafeon

Eating in peace & quiet. Maybe it was just too quiet & Leafeon didn't want things to feel awkward right now. Glaceon was really nice, showing the place where all the berries were. She was nicer than the other Eevee Leafeon knew when he was young. She...she was different. He was taking more of a liking to her. He didn't wanna leave her side. But...maybe she didn't feel the same way to him. Why would she love someone like him anyway? Still, there might just be a tiny little chance.

"So...." Glaceon caught his attention as he was in his thoughts. "How'd things go with you guys after the first war?" An unusual question, but Leafeon will take anything that comes his way.

He started thinking back in the days after the war with Spike. "Well, when he jumped through the portal, we ended up in front of the Cerulean Cave. He decided to train there for a bit before departing. Ralts had an unusual feeling to that place. We explored, we went to Mt. Pyre, we heard for any news that might pop up. He wanted to know what was going on with the humans, any robbery or crime, investigations & explorations, something exciting at least. We went against one thief. He used a Carvannah against us, & Spike sent out Ralts. He was almost beat due to type match up, but he suddenly started evolving. He was a Kirlia, & managed to defeat the thief with Magical Leaf." That was a good time. "We continued exploring, to Mt. Moon, to Dragonspiral Tower, to Mt. Coronet. We got word about the human's plans, on our way to Spear Pillar. I think you know the rest. During all that time, Spike was actually looking for his parents. We still haven't found them, but he hasn't given up hope."

Leafeon took a breather as he finally finished. Did he just give a long story? "S-Sorry if I bored you." He just can't help himself when talking. Hopefully Glaceon doesn't think different of him.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
After letting his Pokémon rest for a while, he returned them all back inside their Pokéballs. He looked around once more. Nobody had come for him, which made him sigh. He closed his eyes, transforming back into Mewtwo and flew away, with Latios following him. Both of them flew around the island for a while, both silent, as there didn't seem to be anything to talk about. Alan looked angry at sad at the same time, and Latios had a concerned look on his face.

"Hey, Latios..." Alan said, telepathically.

"What is it, Alan?" Latios responded.

"Let's go back and watch the fight." he said, "Hopefully I won't be so lonely there."

Latios nodded, and then both flew back to where the battle was taking place. As soon as they landed, Alan contacted Adriane using his mind. "So...wh-what did I miss?" he said telepathically.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane

Adriane smiled at seeing Alan land near them. She was glad to seem him come back, though he looked troubled.

"Uh...some interesting tactics."Adriane replied.

Adriane watched Mew float on a bubble, looking happy. Adriane smiled as Mew waved for her to join her. Adriane made a big pink bubble appear in front of her and easily got on, and she floated up next to Mew.

"This never gets old!"She exclaimed.

Glaceon

Glaceon smiled. "You didn't bore me at all. That sounds both interesting and sad at the same time."

Glaceon thought for a few moments.

"Have you ever felt helpless when it comes to Spike? Like you would love nothing more than to help him, but you knew you couldn't?"Glaceon asked.

Glaceon took another bite of a juicy Oran Berry. It was time to see if Leafeon really understood how she felt.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Leafeon

"You didn't bore me at all. That sounds both interesting and sad at the same time." Oh, that's good. Leafeon didn't bore her to death. It made him happy that she listened. She actually cared. Everything was quiet for a moment, then Glaceon spoke again. "Have you ever felt helpless when it comes to Spike? Like you would love nothing more than to help him, but you knew you couldn't?" Wow...

"Many times. I know I help out Spike a lot, but sometimes I wonder if I'm helping enough." Leafeon took another bite. "I know I help him, but I usually always go down. I didn't fight much though, since Spike was using his other friends." Leafeon shyly pawed the floor. Why had she asked him that though?

"Why are you asking me though?" He asked. Did she feel that sometimes? Maybe...maybe she felt the same way.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(I just realized the battle ended o_o;)

Valorie Ryder​

After the battle ended Valorie sat there for a while, deep in the recesses of her own thoughts. This ended however when she realized that this probably wasn't the best place to spend the night. Looking around, she also realized that Mesprit had decided against coming with her. Now, here's the thing. Valorie had never cared a great deal for flying. She'd never asked to learn. She didn't know how. Part of it was the fact that only awful things could come from flying on her own in a short skirt. The other part was that she'd already grown plenty comfortable with her pokemon.

Valorie peered over the side of the roof as if estimating how long of a drop it was. Then, being a silly person, promptly attempted to drop down on her own. This went exactly as expected, with her quickly realizing that gravity was a /jerk/ and a thud as she promptly failed to demonstrate aerial balance, emitting a sort of squeaking noise before landing on her back.

Mesprit turned her head at this, suddenly aware of her partner's needs.

The impact knocked the breath out of her, and it kind of hurt, to say the least. Yet, ultimately she was fine, if not embarrassed and a bit sore. Valorie just sort of immediately pushed herself up into a sitting position after she'd gotten over the initial shock, not wanting anyone to freak out and think she was hurt. Meanwhile, Mesprit seemed to resign herself to floating over and returning to Valorie's side.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(The battle wasn't actually over, but I think we're just gonna skip to the end.)

Glaceon looked at Leafeon and gave a weak smile, and took a deep breath.

"I feel that way a lot. Adriane stuggles so much with her dad, life, everything. And I feel useless, unable to do anything. I feel like me and her have...grown apart."Glaceon admitted."And when she feels hurt I want to help her, but I can't figure out how. I feel helpless."

Glaceon sunk deep into thought, but she'd still hear Leafeon if he spoke. Adriane had felt so lost lately, without her dad...so alone. Her and her dad had always been so close. Glaceon would do anything to make their connection heal, her and her dad's. She'd end their own friendship if she had to to make her happy again. Glaceon knew she'd feel alone...but Adriane would be happy, and that's all she wanted.

Glaceon glanced at Leafeon. Did he understand? Could anybody understand? Leafeon was so nice, surely he understood...was she boring him now?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
(OOC:This is, like, dying, man)

Soon after Adriane spoke to him, Alan flew off, still looking like Mewtwo. Latios followed, concerned about him, and wondered why he took off like that, all of a sudden. Both of them flew silently around Adriane's grandpa's island for a while. Latios still wondered why Alan was doing this, and he figured that he was upser and/or bored and decided to 'fly it off'.

Then Alan landed back where the others were. But now, the battle seemed to be over. He closed his eyes and tried to contact Adriane.

"S-so, wh-who won?" Alan said telepathically, his eyes still closed.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane

Adriane looked at Alan. "Gad won." She said quiet and breathy.

Adriane suddenly became more aware of the cold breeze as she watched Spike loose. When he'd finally lost, she frowned saddly. She knew Spike was going to be upset, even if he hid it. And she knew this, not via-mind-reading sense she didn't use it often, but because she knew people. People get sad when they loose.

Adriane looked up into the leaves, magnolia flowers were there, which was why the air smelled so good. One lightly blew off it's branch, so she caught it in a bubble and let the bubble drift in front of Spike, and pop. The flower landed in front of him. She flew out of the leaves, where she had stayed to keep the wind off her. She smiled with one of those 'it was a fluke, your still the strongest in my book' looks. She landed about 10 meters away, and turned to walk back toward the house. She didn't want to leave Spike, but she didn't want to talk about the battle with him.

So Haxerous had beat Kirlia, so what? That made Spike no less the awesome friend she had. She walked into her grandpa's old house and grabbed a pear on the was through the living room, and stalked up the stairs. She went to her room, climbed on the roof, and sat down. Sunset. It was so beautiful. She wished she could get Spike on the roof to see how beautifully perfect it was. She bit her pear.

Gad

Well, I had fun with this battle. Just read on, ignore my side-comments.

____

Kirlia fell, and Haxerous still stood. So wait, I won? Oh god. I won the battle. Awesome for me, but what about Spike? What about what's left of his ego? Well I wasn't going to go easy on him, so I guess I did the right thing.

"Great job Haxerous, return."I said, and the red light consumed the pokemon, pulling it back into it's pokeball.

I walked to Spike. I gave a half-smile.

"You did really good."I said."I think I just have more experience."

I walked away, and I went walking around, exploring the island. I leaned over the side of the river in the side of the island, and I guess I leaned to far. I fell forward, and hit my head on the other side. I sunk down, further and further. I was having so much trouble breathing I could barely focus on getting up. Then, through all my thrashing, I got tangled up in seaweed.

So there I was, bound to the bottom of the river, just far enough down to barely be able to see out of the river. Torture. The last thing I'd ever see, the taunting world above water. My lungs seared, and I managed to unknot a few of the knots, but not enough. By time I got my arms and right leg free, my lungs gave out. I had just five knotts, left, and my vision faded.

Glaceon

Glaceon looked up with a start.

"Did you hear something, like a splash?"Glaceon asked.

She stood up. "Fallow me, quickly!"

She dashed out of there, just slow enough for Leafeon to be able to fallow. She saw Gad laying at the bottom of the river.

"Adriane!"She shrieked.

(If anyone wants to play Gad we'll say her survived, if not he's gonna die because I get writers block when trying to play him.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: Mick Fizz. Think you can play as Gad? I really don't like characters disappearing like this.)

Spike Roller

The battle...was over. Gad was just too much for him. His Kirlia just wasn't strong enough against Haxorus. He returned Kirlia back to his Pokeball, putting him back on his belt, then grabbed his shirt from the ground & wrapped it around his waist. "Whatever. This doesn't change anything." A rivalry is born. Gad leaves to some other place, & Spike isn't well.

Before he even goes anywhere else, a magnolia flower appears in front of him & lands in his hands. What is this? He looked behind him to see Adriane walking back inside the house. What did she think? About the battle?

Leafeon

She felt like that too... "I'm sorry about that..." He nuzzled his head toward Glaceon, trying to make her feel better. When he realized what he was doing, his cheeks turned red. He retreated his head turning the other way. "S-Sorry...!"

Then he heard a splash. He followed Glaceon after that, heading to Adriane in the house. What was that splash?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
(OOC: I'll play him, no problem. Even though I'm starting school in a week and I will be forced to post less)

Alan Crane

Alan said nothing, and his face remained with a serious expression, even though he was happy that Spike lost. Then he saw Gad walking away from the group, but didn't care much about it. His eyes turned to spike after that, who receieved a magnolia flower that came from a bubble. Seeing that Adriane was using bubbles before, Alan figured that it was her who gave it to him. He saw her going back inside the house, but, again, didn't care much about it.

Then he felt hungry. He figured that there would be food inside the house, so he might as well go in and grab a bite of something. He closed his eyes and morphed back into his usual self and walked inside the house, followed by Latios.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane Jewel

Adriane slightly gasped at hearing Glaceon. She sounded severely worried and urgent. She immeditly started flying and flew out the door. She stopped next to Alan.

"Glaceon just called, she sounds worried. Hurry!"She exclaimed, and said the same at passing Spike.

Adriane finally found Glaceon. She looked into the water, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. Gad! He was down there drowning.

"Oh my Arecus!"She exclaimed.

She panted, looking around. Spike and Alan hadn't made it yet. She immeditly tossed everything out of her pockets, and just like that she jumped into the water. She, having Mew's powers, could breath, slightly. It was better than nothing, but it wouldn't last forever. She swam with all her might, avoiding seaweed to the best of her ability. She finally reached Gad, and she untangled him quickly and then remembered, she could teleport.

Arceus was she stupid! She could have teleported, she'd of had a better chance saving him. She teleported next to Glaceon, soaking wet. She panted as she laid Gad on the ground.

"Come on Gad, wake up!"She panted, pressing on his chest.

Next the did the hinvlic monouver. He spit out a crap load of water, and began coughing. Adriane gave a slight sigh of relief. She held him up by his back, but went to his side to see if he looked okay. She bit her lip as he stopped coughing.

"You okay Gad?"She asked.

Gad's voice dripped with sarcasm."I'm delightful."

Adriane gave a half hearted smile. He was coherent enough to be that sarcastic, so hopefully he was ok.

(Mick Fizz you can take it up from here. Sorry if this seems god-moddy or anything, I had to finish my god-mod-bunny-stuff before I gave the position to you. Sorry my spelling is crap right now.)

Glaceon

Glaceon felt slightly relieved when Adriane showed up, and the relief left when she jumped into the water. She stared, horrified after her. What if she gained Gad's fate saving him? She bit her lip.

"Oh no....please don't let her get caught in the seaweed."She said quietly.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie heard the startling sound of a scream and her attention was drawn, as was that of Mesprit. Mesprit detected very strange emotions being emitted by whom she assumed must have been Adriane, and though she could not tell exactly why she got the impression that there was danger of some sort. Valorie, being less skilled, had a more difficult time understanding what was going on. After a moment Mesprit floated off, calling out to Valorie telepathicly.

Mesprit: "This way..."

Valorie was a bit perturbed at Mesprit once again predicting the question on her mind, though now was not the time to focus on that. Taking off running at a high speed Valorie rushed to follow Mesprit to the site of the scream, only to find Adriane performing a familiar maneuver on Gad. They both looked soaking wet. Gad spit up water and Valorie wrinkled her nose. Blech! She got the feeling Ge had almost drowned, somehow. She didn't really comprehend why though.

Moving over closer to Adriane Valorie's brain couldn't get off the fact that she was soaked. It wasn't good to wear wet clothes like that. You could get sick! ...Or did that only apply in the cold? Thinking for a moment, Valorie decided the temperature didn't matter. Unwrapping her purple, winter scarf from around her shoulders she bent over and held it out within Adriane's view. When she spoke her tone was ever so slightly timid, her composure a bit shot after witnessing the previous events.

Valorie: "Um... Here. You need to get changed or you might catch a cold..."

The comment was directed at both of them, Valorie's gaze shifting into the distance avoidantly. After a moment it occured to her that there was actually no garauntee either of them had a spare change of clothes on hand. Her case still averted, Valorie continued in a distant voice, as if trying to hide how concerned she was.

Valorie: "...I have lots of spares if you need one..."

This comment was of course directed to Adriane alone for reasons that should be obvious.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane

Adriane looked up. Valorie had came over. Adriane smiled at her. Valorie didn't seem to talk much right now, but she was around when someone needed help.

"Thanks Valorie."She said, taking the scarf.

Adriane looked Gad in the eyes, but he still didn't talk.

"Gaaad? Earth to Gad?"She asked."What happened?"

"He probably needs to get his bearings before he speaks."Glaceon said.

Adriane nodded. She looked back at Gad she sighed. At least his backpack was back at the house. Hopefully he hadn't ruined anything in his pockets that he liked too much, that'd be said. Adriane attempted reading his mind, and winced. It was full of confused, alarmed, and terrified thoughts. She shook her head, completely knocking his thoughts out of her own.

"Ow."She said."He's confused."

Mew winced to."Ouch! He really is!"

"That was a signal to not try to read his brain."Adriane said.

Glaceon just stared at them, aghast at the scene.

"Well, I don't want to move him until he is coherent, just in case this is one of those don't-wake-up-a-sleep-walker kinda things."Adriane said.

Mew nodded. "I agree."

"Today hasn't been exactly our day, has it?"Adriane sighed.

"Not particularly."Mew agreed.

(Sorry to OOC on the IC thread, but I'd just like to say I'm proud of us. We've went way over the number of posts from LR 1. 43 as of this post. ALMOST 50! Yipee! Keep up the good work yall!)

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Spike Roller

As Spike was headed towards the house, he heard some weird sounds nearby. What was going on? He was a bit curious, so he went to check it out, hiding some bushes. After his loss he didn't want to talk with anybody right now. He saw Gad wet, Adriane & Valorie too. Why was Gad wet? Somehow it felt stupid to Spike. He thought because he got wet, they'll comfort him more. He lost, he should be getting some comfort! But, he didn't feel like talking with anybody still. He'll let it slide, but he better be comforted later. He turned around & walked back to the house, sitting on the couch looking at the magnolia Adriane gave her. It was enough.

Latias was looking around when she saw that Adriane had saved Gad. Did he really fall in the water? "My, are you all right?" She asked them.

Leafeon

Leafeon followed Glaceon, she was calling out for Adriane. The next thing he knew, Adriane had just saved Gad from underwater. He couldn't believe what had happened. Valorie came by then, & then Leafeon's focus went somewhere else.

"I hope he's all right." He said quietly to Glaceon, looking at Gad still.

Back