• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Mistys_Brother said:
Huh ? What am I being thanked for ^^;

I found a cool piccy .... *attaches it and a couple of others*

For your comment of the picture I posted of her with Ash's Pokemon league hat and vest.^_^ The pictures you attached are great!:)

Here's a cute pic of her sleeping with Togepi.:)

misty-asleep-01.jpg

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
misty-19.jpg

Ash: Ohmigod, I've finally got it figured out! Misty has a crush on me and I have a crush on her and Brock's not around to stop us! Now why in the heck can't I get it up?!?!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow. Great pictures you guys. Misty is so great. I need to find some pics of my own. *start looking*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
In reality, it's just Misty, although most of us are rabid Pokeshippers.

And MB, that's part of why I posted it. You don't even want to THINK about what those two were doing in my mind last night.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
In reality, it's just Misty, although most of us are rabid Pokeshippers.

And MB, that's part of why I posted it. You don't even want to THINK about what those two were doing in my mind last night.

Your right .... I don't lol :P As for the comments on Misty , she really is my kinda girl. She's cute and not dumb with it. Plus she can take care of herself :cool:

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Misty also loves Water Pokemon (woohoo!) which makes her seemingly Mystical, like when she was the mermaid <there isn't a hearts icon!>
Yeah, her attitude makes her like "Don't mess with me, but when you get to know me I'll be cool"
One big way she's better than May is that she's headstrong, confident, and has a set of brains. :P
Go Misty!
BTW, what's her last name? I think I heard it somewhere before...

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
Water Pokemon Master said:
Misty also loves Water Pokemon (woohoo!) which makes her seemingly Mystical, like when she was the mermaid <there isn't a hearts icon!>
Yeah, her attitude makes her like "Don't mess with me, but when you get to know me I'll be cool"
One big way she's better than May is that she's headstrong, confident, and has a set of brains. :P
Go Misty!
BTW, what's her last name? I think I heard it somewhere before...

It's been quoted as both Williams and Waterflower, but Nintendo has stated she doesn't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back