• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Let's Go, Eevee! stream on Nov 16 (12PM EST)

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I don't... see any rules for this particular sub-forum so I'm hoping I'm not doing a bad here `~`

>Twitch Link!<
Friday, November 16 - Approximately 12PM EST
For around eight hours.

I've kept myself pretty blind to this game and know virtually nothing about it, so hopefully this will be good for anyone wanting to see an authentic experience right away. We usually have around 15 people in chat on Fridays so there'll be plenty of company, and there's always lots of chat engagement, so it'll be good :o

My goal with this stream is to find as much about the game as possible to enjoy, with an open mind. Hopefully it lives up to that :P I'll be playing the whole game on stream; just not all in one sitting.

Back