• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
What do you mean, that I can post my posts for chap 1&2 in one post. and what is parenthesis?

yes, you can put it all in one post just seperate it by title (i.e Chapter One, Chapter Two)
In parenthesis is the number of times you can post for that chapter. I was saying that you can post for chapter one (which requires one post) and pt one of chapter two (which requires two posts).

Does that make sense? :)

Years
Give me until the end of the week then I've caught you guys up(I hope :P) In 7 posts(one per chapter).

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Here, because I feel super generous today, here are what each pg the chapters are on.

Chapter One/Two: Pg 4
Chapter Three: Pg 5
Chapter Four: Pg 6
Chapter Five: Pg 7
Chapter Six: Pg 9
Chapter Seven: Pg 10
Chapter Eight: Pg 11

Oh, and some posts require more than one post, so it won't be only seven posts. Don't worry about it though, you'll get caught up.

Years
I already have al chapter info copied to word, but thanks for your generousity :).

Anyways chapter one is done and ready, it will be posted about now ;).

[edit] Chapter two part one is up to, I hope you'll enjoy it.

[edit 2] I've added Lance's trainer card to my sig, I'll update it with new pokemon regularly.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Just a message to everybody that I will be at the cpu less after tonight. Soccer starts tmrrw which means practice and then games. I'll try hard, but there may be days where I don't respond at all.

Merata, I'll get your bio up tmrrw. I'm going to bed now since I have to get up at 6:00 am :)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
ok for manky delete leer for karate chop, and for zaps, delete quick attack for low kick, and leer for swift

Last edited:
Years
Guys, sorry but I have to quit the RP.

Main reason is time, I just can't find the time lately. Also I've lost the motivation I had when starting.

Again, sorry guys.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Guys, sorry but I have to quit the RP.

Main reason is time, I just can't find the time lately. Also I've lost the motivation I had when starting.

Again, sorry guys.

aww that stinks. Its cool though, don't worry.

I've been lazy with the updating so I'm going to do that now, guys. Sorry for the wait!

Years
i posted chapter 9 the return of ekans lol seriously, remember that ekans that i freed from team rocket? well he returns but as a wild pokemon. if I am allowedto catch him i will call him snake.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
/siiiigh.

Well I infracted you for the same thing twice already. You'll get pretty close to being banned if I infract you again, so I won't, but hopefully you know why I'm here.

I'm just posting so that I can keep track of how many threads have the same offense.

Hopefully you've learned your lesson by now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not the same RP as your 'The Great Journey' thread? One OOC for each RP, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back