• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] IceFyr's Draw-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Greetings, and welcome to my draw off! You will be drawing something from the given theme, and I will judge a winner!

Rules:
Spoiler:

The Themes:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: tajaros
Here's one of my favorites... :)
Drawing Subject: Kingdra
Spoiler:

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Here's mine!

Title: Midnight Flame

Subject: Ninetales

FYI, this took approximately 1:45. You don't have to put how long it took if you don't want to.
(Wouldn't show in post)

@Tajaros; I don't think you understand. DRAW A NEW PICTURE!!! it's part of the experience! Take two hours out of your day to draw another one. It can still be one of those Pokemon, just a NEW DRAWING! I coud have sifted through my old galleries too, but I didn't.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
I probably suck major boo-boos at this, but I gave it my best shot.

Username: droomph

Subject: Grovyle <3

Pics or gtfo:
Spoiler:
*cry*

Preliminary works, if you're wondering:
Spoiler:

took about an hour. I didn't keep track, what's the point of that lol :P

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
@mrsnuggles: Okaydoke! Can't wait to see it!

@Droomph: I know how hard that can be... Just a bit of friendly advice, but I think you should reduce the weight of you lines for the outline.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
COMPLETELY slipped my mind! I don't have any emblems ATM, but here's the results!

1st: Droomph

2nd: Tajaros

Other: N/A

The next subject: favorite character from the Anime! (Oct. 20)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
TO THE MODERATOR: Feel free to close this. It appears that it died its almost fated death. Perhaps again, some other time... Until then, Adieu mes amis in the Art & Design forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back