• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Calling Specific Pokemon in Scripts

Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Hi all, first time posting!
I'm working on adding Shadow Pokemon to my game, and am having trouble adjusting the Heart Gauge. In Colosseum/XD, each Shadow Pokemon has its own Heart Gauge value, which makes each Pokemon take a different amount of effort to purify. In Essentials, there is just one overall Heart Gauge value that all Shadow Pokemon get. This means you can purify an Arceus in the same amount of time as a Bidoof.

I was thinking of using the PBSpecies function to call specific Pokemon to assign them Heart Gauge Values? The problem is, I just don't know how to do this. I tried copying some similar lines of code from Essentials and modifying them, but nothing worked. Any leads in the right direction are greatly appreciated!

Back