• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Word Search

King!

better
Years
Sorry about the PM mix-up, my pea-brain couldn't find a better way to attach the images, so I had to upload them from paint to facebook and copy each one into the PM, but then I couldn't figure out how to add another, and it all got out of hand. Luckily I was able to send only 3 PM's instead of 7. ._. Once again, really sorry for the bother. >.<

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
NOOOOO. ;____;
Ugh stupid homework, totally ruins my fun of finished. /totally depressed.

But I did have fun though so nice work Vappy. ;D

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Yay! I get the emblem! :D
For a second, I didn't notice my name at the bottom so I got a bit scared. XD

Congrats to all the other winners, and thank you Vaporeon for this awesome event. :3

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Yay I did it o_o Thanks for this super hard time consuming event XD Despite the mistakes running this huge event on your own was pretty damn impressive I must say. Good job Vayporeon!

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Yup found all of them :D .
YAY i'm on the list :D. The event was fun...hope there will be another one. Congratulations to all the winners.
Oh well, I'm on the list anyways so that counts anyways :)

Had fun with this event, hope you guys did too :D

We get an emblem, lol. What else could we get?
Sometimes events can give out support status... (albeit very rarely). But I'd rather actually pay and contribute myself. On that note I'm waiting until I hit 500 posts :3

EDIT: On another note...

Do not post that one of the puzzles was too hard or that there was a mistake. All puzzle have been tested for errors.

Or maybe you should've actually checked more carefully before saying that it's 100 percent error free... because obviously there WERE errors (starting with iamweasel & franklin =___=), but everybody makes mistakes, and I was the real one at fault for being so cocky and turning it in early :P

Last edited:
Years
This was one of my favorite events. I love these things, especially the last one. My favorite non-answers were "Nica's not afraid" and I enjoyed finding "Twilight Pie" and "Twilight Corn." xD I had so much trouble finding "Ed Edd n Eddy" though - so many wrong versions of that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh well, I'm on the list anyways so that counts anyways :)

Had fun with this event, hope you guys did too :D

Sometimes events can give out support status... (albeit very rarely). But I'd rather actually pay and contribute myself. On that note I'm waiting until I hit 500 posts :3

EDIT: On another note...

Or maybe you should've actually checked more carefully before saying that it's 100 percent error free... because obviously there WERE errors (starting with iamweasel & franklin =___=), but everybody makes mistakes, and I was the real one at fault for being so cocky and turning it in early :P

Just letting you know it's 5000, not 500, so you better get posting xDD; But yeah, Vappy didn't get upset at us for saying there were mistakes so in the future I'm sure he'll either get someone to proofread it (since his co-host was MIA this time) or remove that rule. :) It's not like we posted and he threw that rule in our face, lol.

This was one of my favorite events. I love these things, especially the last one. My favorite non-answers were "Nica's not afraid" and I enjoyed finding "Twilight Pie" and "Twilight Corn." xD I had so much trouble finding "Ed Edd n Eddy" though - so many wrong versions of that.

The one I noticed had a LOT of mistakes were Vaporeon in the last one, go figure :P Way more Vs than there should be compared to how uncommon that letter is, haha.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Years
Just letting you know it's 5000, not 500, so you better get posting xDD
Scrap the 500 or 5000 posts or whatever, I'm just going to see if I'll stay here long-term and become active, because I do have other stuff to do online other than PC and I have real life things to do as well.

But yeah, Vappy didn't get upset at us for saying there were mistakes so in the future I'm sure he'll either get someone to proofread it (since his co-host was MIA this time) or remove that rule. :) It's not like we posted and he threw that rule in our face, lol.
Just because the rules aren't enforced doesn't mean it's not there. ;)

BTW I didn't bother crossing out extra words I found nor pay attention to any of those "funny" words. Paying attention to those usually get me lost :S (Though I don't think anybody tries to find them intentionally :P)

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Just because the rules aren't enforced doesn't mean it's not there. ;)

Yeah, but the rule means nothing if no one even brings it up. Regardless, the point is moot as Vappy would have had goirish checking it for mistakes if he had actually bothered to log in and help at all, that's why there were two hosts. So next year there will be more proofreading, considering there will be at least one more host :P

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'm just going to say that I made the thread before the puzzles were made as we needed to get them approved. And this event was a last minute one so there was less time to make it. I did have enough time to check the first two puzzles as they were small. I had very little time between juggling two events (of which I had to make puzzles and threads for both) and another where I was only a bit hosting. I was running behind on day two as it was. I had originally planned to make half the searches and get goirish make the other and then check each others but with him absent I put full priority on making them. Not to mention the last one taking forever (not that forever) to make because I had to fill in 2500 letters which believe it or not takes hours. I do think however that I should've taken down that rule. I forgot, but I didn't delete your posts. I did manage to check the Pokemon and rooms searches as well. But that was it.

I hope that solves that argument.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Years

Yeah, but the rule means nothing if no one even brings it up. Regardless, the point is moot as Vappy would have had goirish checking it for mistakes if he had actually bothered to log in and help at all, that's why there were two hosts. So next year there will be more proofreading, considering there will be at least one more host :P
Hopefully the bolded part is true. ;)
[EDIT] And yeah, I'm a stickler when it comes to rules and I try my best at following them (though my temper gets better of me sometimes)

On a slightly unrelated note, how do you become an event organizer? :S (I see a lot of people with "EO" tags.)

I'm just going to say that I made the thread before the puzzles were made as we needed to get them approved. And this event was a last minute one so there was less time to make it. I did have enough time to check the first two puzzles as they were small. I had very little time between juggling two events (of which I had to make puzzles and threads for both) and another where I was only a bit hosting. I was running behind on day two as it was. I had originally planned to make half the searches and get goirish make the other and then check each others but with him absent I put full priority on making them. Not to mention the last one taking forever (not that forever) to make because I had to fill in 2500 letters which believe it or not takes hours. I do think however that I should've taken down that rule. I forgot, but I didn't delete your posts. I did manage to check the Pokemon and rooms searches as well. But that was it.

I hope that solves that argument.
It's OK. Everybody makes mistakes. Hopefully you can organize events better in the future :D

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hopefully the bolded part is true.

On a slightly unrelated note, how do you become an event organizer? :S (I see a lot of people with "EO" tags.)

Before the event Hiroshi Sotomura made a thread with the events and let people ask to host or judge them, you could ask on there to become one and that's what most people did. There were some that were decided beforehand though in various other ways.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
I liked this event very much.^^ Oddly enough, the one I had must fun on was the Mr. Men word search. xD Also, while doing the cartoons one, I had the theme song of cartoon's name I was searching fro playing in my head. :cer_laugh:
Lots of fun and hope to see this event again at another PC event.^^

Back