• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I got a quick question. (this Is Black 2 btw) When you enter the Plasma Frigate while having gone through the Giant chasm, when you need to enter the password for the Electrical Gates, how do you do that? I've beaten everyone on the ship, and i've pressed the A button against the password-code-enter thingy, but it doesnt let me enter the password. it has a Black Box and some text which i cant read. Help Please? :P

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
Try talking to the grunts again. One of them actually tells you the password, just we can't tell since it's all Japanese jibberish to us. Like in the old games where you had to talk to Rocket grunts to learn Raticate Tail and whatnot.

If that doesn't do it, I really don't know.

Pinta77

What system are these games going to be for? Normal ds or the 3ds? Cause if it's for that dang new ds, then my pokemon adventure may end here :/

Years
What system are these games going to be for? Normal ds or the 3ds? Cause if it's for that dang new ds, then my pokemon adventure may end here :/

You don't need a 3DS. Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 are compatible with all Nintendo DS models so there's no need for a 3DS.

Just keep in mind that the Japanese games can't be played on a non-Japanese DSi/DSi XL/3DS.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
In Chargestone cave, what are Bianca and that worker guy talking about? I can't get through the cave unless they move and, well, they're not moving. wut do

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
In Chargestone cave, what are Bianca and that worker guy talking about? I can't get through the cave unless they move and, well, they're not moving. wut do

I believe you must go down to the PWT (formerly Cold Storage) and enter as a tutorial.

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
I have a few questions...

1) Should I complete Black and White before starting B&W2? (I am on the second gym so no spoilers please)
2) Since B&W2 is a sequel are you supposed to transfer your team and continue on or is it no?
3) I heard that all Pokemon (from all generations) are able to be caught - is this true?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I have a few questions...

1) Should I complete Black and White before starting B&W2? (I am on the second gym so no spoilers please)
2) Since B&W2 is a sequel are you supposed to transfer your team and continue on or is it no?
3) I heard that all Pokemon (from all generations) are able to be caught - is this true?

1) More of a personal choice and doesn't need ot be posted in a thread.
2) No. It's a sequel to a previous story, not a continuation. You get a starter (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott), just like every game.
3) Not true at all. The game has a pretty decent list of unobtainable Pokemon, located here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
@jellicent thanks i got another question is the vs seeker in the game

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

If you have obtained a Plasma Card then you should get to the screen.
If it's not Reshiram/Zekrom then it must be xx0x where x is digit between 1 to 9.

I'm just gonna add to this. Apparently if you're playing the Rom that has been patched with the English translation then the password part of the game will not work. I'm playing the English translation and so far I've tried every password with no success, I researched it and found out that the translation does something. Your best bet is to use the walkthrough walls code.

Years
K, i got the Plasma Card, but i tried the "Zekromu" password (japanese) and it didnt work. I put the exact letters in, and it didnt work. any solution?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
All this password talk is making me dread the future. Anyway, where is the move relearner? Thought it'd be in the same place, but apparently not. Cinccino needs Bullet Seed and Rock Blast plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back