• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Word Search

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I have only 6 words left and i wanted to ask which form of "lightning" should i pick as i think that the word is misspelled and isn't found in a correct form in the puzzle? The forms i found are "Lightnin" and "Lightnig".

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Lightnin is, somehow the G got replaced with S.

Ok thanks :). Five left to go ( i had to take a break and eat :D ).

I'm down to one "redshawtchibipelippers". I looked five times over the puzzle searching for "r" then tried looking for double "p" but the only thing I could find was "redhotchibipellipers". Is that the right one?

Last edited:
Years

I'm down to one "redshawtchibipelippers". I looked five times over the puzzle searching for "r" then tried looking for double "p" but the only thing I could find was "redhotchibipellipers". Is that the right one?
I saw that one, too, but I assumed it was one of the fake outs so I kept looking. Never did find it, but then I gave up after 70 or so names.

I can't wait to see an answer sheet.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Yes, I made another mistake, you to get your name in rainbow (anyone who points out a mistake gets their name in rainbow btw).
tumblr_lnp52cHRBu1qmnmf3o1_400.gif

^ I made that face.

EDIT: I'm too embarrassed to show my answers, so I'm just gonna post everyone of Toujour's when the time comes.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I can't seem to find Franklin. I keep finding FRANKIIN. :\ I did find the letters D, B, and E while we had a DBE though. I also found Borat (Movie name) in the same puzzle.

That's the right one as the "L" got switched to "I" when they edited Iamweasel.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Wait, so a recap about mistakes on the last one:
No Aurafire
Lightning=Lightnin
CaptainFabio=Captinfabio
redshawtchibipelippers=redshotchibipelippers
Is this all?

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I just sent the puzzles....feeling a bit sad that it's about to end but it was a lot of fun :D. Vaporeon please tell me if you recieved my PM and don't worry about the mistakes, people make mistakes all the time and i won't press any charges....kidding.... in the end it sorted out :). Thanks again for hosting this.....even though at some point my eyes were about to pop from staring at my PC it was fun :D

solarowl

Years
I also found three cid's. XD
Should I just mark all of them, as well as the multiple kips?

EDIT: Also, has anyone found drummershuff? I can only find drummmershuff... =/

Last edited:

solarowl

Years
Finished! :DD
Wow, my eyes hurt. DX
Just in time! Now, to send the PM. :)

Back