• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
l am curious about the newest version. what new things have you fixed in this new version(2.31). Also,what about the hack resolution?just working on the beta 3? Thank you.

VioletChaos

Aspiring Fanboy
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
Liking the hack. However, there are some definite grammar issues that got in the way of my enjoyment of the hack. You should get someone to fix that. On that note, I'd like to volunteer. I'm new to ROM hacking but I think I could help you out.

Years
This is me nitpicking, but you should fix the text so that each person's line of dialogue, isn't like "NPC:Hi! Blah blah blah." But more or less like, "NPC: Hi! Blah Blah Blah." Text is close to the colon to the person's name and just looks weird.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
hey..
May i ask how to get to the other side of the map?
Ive beaten the elite4, and i've nothing else to do..

There're these parts of tyron, though, that were not accessible by normal travel..
Do i have to do something else? Or is the hack really finished without these towns available..

Im still playing the old beta, though.. Do i have to upgrade it to gain access?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
l am curious about the newest version. what new things have you fixed in this new version(2.31). Also,what about the hack resolution?just working on the beta 3? Thank you.

I added some mega Pokemon in the newest version, about Resolute Version, I think I need two or three days more to finish the "final event" in TYRON Region.

Guys, can u help me? Cuz i have this key for ss blue, but i can enter it beacuse i dont have HM07. But this is not my problem, cuz how can i get this keys what need Uranium and how i can get into a Central Area? ;/

Go to Canyon Path to find a cave, finish a small event about Genesect, then go to the top of Mt.Skywall for HM07.

Liking the hack. However, there are some definite grammar issues that got in the way of my enjoyment of the hack. You should get someone to fix that. On that note, I'd like to volunteer. I'm new to ROM hacking but I think I could help you out.

I know these errors exist, but I simply can't fix them by myself, thanks for attending to help.

This is me nitpicking, but you should fix the text so that each person's line of dialogue, isn't like "NPC:Hi! Blah blah blah." But more or less like, "NPC: Hi! Blah Blah Blah." Text is close to the colon to the person's name and just looks weird.

Maybe you're right, but each conversation in this hack are all be like this, so I can't fix them all by myself since I'm still working on another hack.

I Found This Bug when i was switching pokemonView attachment 69336

I'm not sure if I can really fix it, because it seems to be a systemic error.

hey..
May i ask how to get to the other side of the map?
Ive beaten the elite4, and i've nothing else to do..

There're these parts of tyron, though, that were not accessible by normal travel..
Do i have to do something else? Or is the hack really finished without these towns available..

Im still playing the old beta, though.. Do i have to upgrade it to gain access?

Please update to the newest version, to go to western TYRON, go to Bronze Port Ferry to go there.

I think some tiles got overshaded :/ Good hack though ^^

Maybe, some tiles in this hack are a bit rough, you're right. Whatever, I'm glad to see you like this hack.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
Absolutely love the hack, is really fun, thanks very much.

Could someone tell me how to evolve Scyther please? Is it through happiness or with a stone? thanks very much.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
may I then ask if mega blaziken's ATTACK was furthermore boosted in this hack? Or was it the special attack?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@1158 is there any difference between the megas and the normal one? I mean, did you increase certain stats for the me gas?

Mega Pokemon are stronger than theirs ordinary form, it's true.

Can someone tell me all the obtainable legendary pokemon and how to get them

The legendary Pokemon in this hack are: Victini,Reshiram/Zekrom, Latias/Latios (Male player meets Reshiram and Latios, female players meet Zekrom and Latias), Kyurem, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Keldeo, Mew, Mwetwo, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cresselia, Deoxys, Genesect and Giratina.

Absolutely love the hack, is really fun, thanks very much.

Could someone tell me how to evolve Scyther please? Is it through happiness or with a stone? thanks very much.

Scyther evolves with its happiness value at 220.

may I then ask if mega blaziken's ATTACK was furthermore boosted in this hack? Or was it the special attack?

I forgot to increase Blaziken's stats, I only gave it the hidden ability. And I'll fix this now, if you'd like to upload to the newest fixed version, then mega Blaziken's Atk and Sp.Atk are all increased.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hi I wanted to know if you can catch Volcarona and if so how

You can catch it in Mist Path, Dive to the depth of the sea and get back to the bottom of the sea when you reached the certain point, then go into the cave and use DIG to the wall, enter the opened cave and you'll see Volcarona there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Thank you so much your really awesome its amazing just how devoted you are t oyour hacks!I respect you!

Do you have a list of all the available Pokemon?

Could you hint me on how t ofind the ancient sword i cant find it anywhere and I'm beginning to get frustrated please

And Lastly what do i do after winning the central battle?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thank you so much your really awesome its amazing just how devoted you are t oyour hacks!I respect you!

Do you have a list of all the available Pokemon?

Could you hint me on how t ofind the ancient sword i cant find it anywhere and I'm beginning to get frustrated please

And Lastly what do i do after winning the central battle?

Sorry, I didn't make a Pokemon list. And you can find the sword in an underground cave near Redwood City, try to search for it, what's more, it's not on High Path.

I love your 2 hacks are you going for a third 1 after you finish those

I'm not sure since I'm still working on Resolute Version, but I may consider about this.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Can you explain clearly?

Seems like reshiram was overwritten from Groudon.
When I defeat reshiram, will I get 3sp.atk EV's? Or will I just get 3 atk EV's from the original groudon input?

And does this work to other pokemon as well?

Back