• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day/Night System by AndryAndrew & HackLars - Version 1.1.0 released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
They don't have one made, only HackMew does, and it... oh, I should not have said that, muahaha.
As usual, you don't know what you're saying... the first DayNight we made (the last December) was an IGC dayNight... HackMew can confirm that IGC is easy to make. I will check the dayNight, and maybe i will release an IGC version, despite i hate it...

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
I saw a video off youtube where there was a
day/night system for firered, that
changed wild pokemon for different times.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
I saw a video off youtube where there was a
day/night system for firered, that
changed wild pokemon for different times.

Yeah, that was HackMew's, lol

As usual, you don't know what you're saying... the first DayNight we made (the last December) was an IGC dayNight... HackMew can confirm that IGC is easy to make. I will check the dayNight, and maybe i will release an IGC version, despite i hate it...

No my friend, you don't know what you are talking about.
I will send you a PM.

Last edited:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
are you going to make one like that for fire red?
that would help my hack.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
sorry, lost my patients with simple questions.
no one answers mine, but answers everyone else's.

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
Years
I love this, I only have one problem with it, on my computer the window opens and is too large, so I can't choose my own colors for the pallette. The only thing I would say is to add a scroll bar on the window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back