• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jumping Onboard

Years
Hi, my name is Doreen and I have known about Pokemon for quite a bit of the 32 years of my life. I just recently this past month started paying attention to it. I made a vow even with my busy schedule to start the long journey of binge watching every season of Pokemon. That journey has begun and I am enjoying it. I have never played the card game or collected the cards , but have also just recently signed up to play Pokemon Go since I enjoy walking. So I thought it would be quite interesting to join here and learn from people who probably know best about this stuff. So here I am.

As for my life like I said it can be quite hectic at times. I work in an Internal Medicine Practice as a Doctor treating patients 5 days a week and am on call 1 weekend per month. I live in the Northern part of Maryland in the United States with my girlfriend who I have been in a relationship for 3 years now and we have know each other for several years prior to that as friends. We also own a Yellow Lab called Waffles who is my joy of my life and he helps me catch Pokemon when I walk him. Other than that I enjoy quiet evenings, soothing music, wine, and of course the beach and traveling.

Last edited:

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Ah I love wine and travel, perfect :)
Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy being here. Feel free to send me message if you need anything.

Cheers!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
You're so adorable <3333333
Welcome to PC! I love to travel, but I don't get to do it much. How could I possibly live without my Moscoto? I've visited Maryland a couple times, I've really thought about moving there myself. PC covers pretty much everything the Pokemon franchise has to offer, so without a doubt you'll find something to talk about. If you have any questions, or need any sort of help, don't hesitate to contact me! Enjoy your time here :D

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Aaaah, welcome!!

What a good intro, it's nice to know about someone's life, and not just hear that you like Pokémon, hahah.
Not that there's anything wrong with only saying that sorta thing, but even so, your life sounds so nice! A girlfriend, a dog named waffles, and walking all the time to play Go. Like, goals. LOL And even if you're just now dabbling in Pokémon, it's never too late to enjoy it! How far into the anime are you? It's a fun ride if I do say so myself, and Go is super addicting once you start! Are you also playing the main games? With such a doctor schedule I imagine that would be tough, but anything is possible. o:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Hey, I've been seeing you around and I like your contributions!

You seem like a great new member and I hope you keep posting around! Have fun and welcome!

(Fair warning though, to commit to that anime is pretty much a lifelong one. You may start at 32, but I feel you'll die before you complete it at the rate it's going :/ )

Last edited:
Back