• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [New version released!] [Build 2.7.1 05/25/2023]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Do you think that this project is dead?
you're right....okno

I'm about to release a second demo during these days, but I need some testers to see if I my project has bugs or glitches. If you want to be a tester of this project, feel free to send me a VM (not PM, I hate them >;c) and I'll send you a message to you with the link of the demo. Keep in mind that this project hasn't advanced so much because I was really busy during this year.

Meanwhile, take a look of this video.

EDIT: If your name is Delta231, you don't need to request the demo, I'll send you that demo for sure :P

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Just a quick question, Are you going to make sure the game is balanced? My biggest issue with Gen 2 is having just beat a gym leader with mid level 30 pokemon, every trainer after uses low level 20's.

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Jun 24, 2018
*Progress updated to 11/20/2016 road to the beta 1

- Maps: 95%
- Tiles: 95%
- Scripts: 45%
- Sprites and Overworlds: 70%
- Other graphics: 100%
- Overall: 80%

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Do you think that this project is dead?
you're right....okno

I'm about to release a second demo during these days, but I need some testers to see if I my project has bugs or glitches. If you want to be a tester of this project, feel free to send me a VM (not PM, I hate them >;c) and I'll send you a message to you with the link of the demo. Keep in mind that this project hasn't advanced so much because I was really busy during this year.

Meanwhile, take a look of this video.

EDIT: If your name is Delta231, you don't need to request the demo, I'll send you that demo for sure :P

Hey man if you're still searching for Beta Testers let me inform Riki that I'm up to the quest!
Send me as PM I'd love to check your work ;)

Last edited:
Years
You sir have my attention! This is actually legit good and something I'm looking forward to seeing. I absolutely adored everything Chaos Rush did in Dark Violet and seeing somebody take inspiration from his amazing work has really made my day. So props to you man. Looking forward to seeing what you make out of this. :]

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
For some reason, I forgot to update this project in this website.

Currently this hack released a playable beta 1. It was updated on Whack a Hack forum, but I forgot this website. Right now I've updated the main thread with improved grammar, updated scans of the lastest release and some new videos.

Wanna the download link? Check the main post and you'll find the download link of the .ups patch, You may use Nups to patch this on a clean fire red 1.0 english rom.

-*------------------------
Bugs

- The healing places coordinates are messed up. If you loose a battle you'll respawn in a weird place on the PC (Don't worry, it doesn't crash or get stucked the game)
- The Vs mugshots are affected by the DNS system (Issue doesn't happen indoors)
- The intro movie doesn't have music (yet)
- Maybe some areas doesn't have time-based wild Pokemon (please report if you find a pidgey during the night or a Spinarak during the day).
- Pokedex location of Pokemon that only appear during the night are not shown. Hoothoot or Gastly will shown as Area unknown.

If you find more bugs, please report them inmediately. I'll fix them asap.
Download links on the main post.

XxゴールドxX

Johto Reigon - Champion
Years
this is impossible to make, hg/ss does have some Post-game adventures so programming that is almost impossible

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
this is impossible to make, hg/ss does have some Post-game adventures so programming that is almost impossible

If it really wasn't possible, then I doubt the creator of this hack would have even considered making this. There are Demake hacks out there that have had decent progress. It takes time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
ruki, you said that this hack was inspired by dark violet and gs chronicles is a reboot, to which I have a question
Since dark violet has been finished, the history of gs chronicles will have continuity with the history of dark violet? or does it have another continuity?

Back