• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I can't wait to go to Japan someday! And.. in some places in America, they have fried coca cola!

And bone marrow isn't uncommon is it? My family used to make it all the time!

I have been eating chicken bones (gristle, marrow, ends) all my life :o that 's unheard of to my Northern friends, though. I 'd be down to try fried coca cola, I know fried ice cream is the bomb.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I can't wait to go to Japan someday! And.. in some places in America, they have fried coca cola!

And bone marrow isn't uncommon is it? My family used to make it all the time!
I don't think it is. But I know it makes some people go 'ew' XD

I haven't found a good Japanese place here yet. I'm mostly interested in the simmered soups and noodle dishes. Not big on miso though

I haven't had fried ice cream, but I'd assume it would taste similar to an ice cream profiterole although they're prepared differently.

I want to try Deep fried Ice-Cream, I mean how is it made?
A scoop of ice cream is surrounded in a coating (generally bread crumbs or corn flakes) and then fried. The crumby aspect doesn't play well in my mind. Seems like it would have a weird texture.

I don't like normal Coke XD I don't want a fried one.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Fried ice cream is incredible. The outside is really sweet and crunchy and warm and the center just tastes like regular ice cream. I haven't had it in years though.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
One of my friends had it in a Chinese restaurant in our Christmas dinner. I don't really like ice-cream that much to begin with so a fried one sounds... terrible XD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I... what. Can someone please explain to me how exactly frying ice cream is even possible without melting it into nothing? @__@

Nihilego

Years
And here was me thinking Scotland was the land where everything was deep-fried...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I... what. Can someone please explain to me how exactly frying ice cream is even possible without melting it into nothing? @__@
Scoop of cold ice cream covered in bread crumbs goes for a really quick fry. The ice cream remains whole and cold while the bread crumbs create a crunchy shell surrounding it. The bread crumbs act as protection

Nihilego

Years
If I could eat ice cream then I would eat that ice cream because it seems incredible oh my godddddd.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't quite see how that's appetizing. :x

That's like deep frying popsicles or something. Just...what?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Fun fact: fried ice cream was what they called ambrosia in the mythology but they changed the name so they Gods wouldn't get jealous we were eating it now too.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, nice title.

I just don't understand deep fried ice cream. It doesn't seem appetizing. I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back