• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

The eleven year old just kind of blinked a bit when the other two walked away. What... Was going on? Regardless, he turned to the assembled pokemon and smiled at them all. He patted Len happily.

"Hi!" he said with a friendly voice to the others. He set Thyme and Snype down and leaned down toward the assembled pokemon. He looked at Diana Samuel and Robert, given that Tyro and Able were distracted. "I'm Brian, who are you guys? Friends with Snype and Len?" he asked in a good natured voice.

Thyme narrowed her eyes and gave Snype a coy look. "Better not be YOU one of these days." she said with a slight chuckle. Jealous snivy is jealous

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria​

Lucia huffed but nodded, "Well fine. Next time at least let me know ahead of time!" She walked back to Brian with a smile. "You want in then I take it? You can't tell anyone else got it! We could use your help though... first off, know any romantic areas around campus? A place that all the girls go to or talk about or such?" She asked. "We need a good place to get these two together again!"

Samuel frowned at the boy and got up, arching his back and began to slowly pace around him. "What makes you unique Brian? How come you can just speak to us? I must admit, it puzzles me." The Absol said softly.

Len nodded at his question, "Yeah, I know Len." She said warily.

Roberto didn't bother to speak, he just stared at Lucia and really didn't react to Brian's questions.

Tyro at this point was kicking his legs about and laughing as the claws wiggled against his sensitive sides. "Stahahap! Merchehehey!" The Combusken giggled out.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark followed Lucia back to Brian who was talking with all the other Pokemon. Mark didn't have too much to say so once again he left the conversation to the two of them.

Snype chuckled and nudged Thyme. "Kehehe, hey I'm kind of a natural myself ya know! I mean, you fell for me after all! I couldn't have it any other way. Your the only one for me!" Snype said, cuddling with Thyme happily. Snype could do this all day. Just stick with Thyme and keep close to her. That'd make his day end perfectly. He was the happiest little Sableye in the world right now.

Len sat down on his rump and gave off a cheery expression. Len didn't quite know how he did it either. That or he just simply forgot. Its been a long time after all so Len just took it for granted.

Able continued to play around with Tyro, still tickling his sides. She eventually stopped and perched herself on top of his belly, looking down at him while giggling. "Hehe! Well now I know your ticklish! I know your weakness now kiddo!" Able said, giggling nonstop while adjusting herself on top of Tyro.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Brian

Brian kind of blinked at the two. How did he do it? He had no idea, he just could. It never really had occurred to him to wonder why.

"I dunno... Never really stopped to wonder that. What are your names?" he asked them, smiling happily, reaching to pet both of them. Thyme rolled her eyes at Snype's comment and walked over to Roberto.

"Well aren't you just the unsocial one." she commented, crossing her arms and looking at him. She wasn't fond of the attitude of disdain he seemed to have.

"Romanitic places?" Brian echoed, racking his brain. Why one earth would she ask him that? Um... He honestly had nothing. The only gil he had had a crush on didn't seem to be around anymore. Still, he thought about it some more. And... Came up with nothing.

"I... Have no idea. I... Never really thought about... Stuff like that." he said with a blush. In truth he had been more concerned with pokemon than anyone else.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia sighed rubbed her forehead. "Okay... we need to scout then. Later tonight and tomorrow, we need to find a good place. Brian, can you get some plant types and bird types together? I am seeing a vision! Birds chirping and flying past on a shining full moon, grass types that can grow the perfect flowers and give Mark something very nice to give to Valorie! Hm... we'll need decorations as well! How are you with fashion Brian? I need a good eye to critique my own work."

Samuel allowed himself to be petted, but Diana strayed away, "Uh... I'm not comfortable with that. Maybe once we know each other better..." She stated.

The Absol meanwhile was enjoying the attention, "Hehe, not bad boy. Samuel and it's a pleasure to meet you."

Roberto glanced down at the Snivy. "You are aligned with the gremlin. I have no reason to talk to you." He muttered as he glanced away.

Megaman765

Years
Mark smiled. He still couldn't believe that she was doing all of this for him... and it'd be better with someone like Brian helping them out! This would be absolutely perfect!... he hoped. He just needed to get on good terms with Valorie again. If that didn't work... then all hope was lost.

Snype raised his brows when Thyme walked over to Roberto. Oh boy... this wasn't going to go well. He called over Thyme in an attempt to separate them.

Len scooted closer to Diana and patted her back. "Aw its not trouble Diana! But you can trust him! He won't hurt you! Besides, you got armor! There's no way he could hurt you! Even then, I got your back!" Len said. That last part kind of just came out of nowhere. He glanced away and blushed for a moment.

"I mean... erm..." he muttered nervously.

Able continued to get herself comfortable on Tyro. "Hehe, you know your pretty soft! I might just get used to this!" She teased him.

Nideous

Years
Brian

She was speaking so fast his head was spinning. He could barely follow her train of thought, but it seemed to revolve around doing something nice for Valorie. Well, sure, they were friends. He'd love to do something nice for a friend. But first things first.

"Alright, that's kind of childish though, refusing to even speak to someone because they happen to "Align" themselves with someone you don't like for reasons they had nothing to do with, nor even know what they are. Go ahead, keep acting like a spoiled little baby, it won't bother my day." Thyme said with an acid tongue. Brian scooped her into his arms and smiled.

"Awh, Thyme, don't be so mean. He probably had a bad day or something." he said with a kind apologetic smile to Roberto before carrying her back to Mark and Lucia, where he then attempted to respond to her. But first he smiled at Diana and Samuel.

"Ok, it's fine. Nice to meet you both." he said happily, turning again to their trainer.

"Um... I can try, but most birds don't fly at night... And... Grass types? I think that I can do that... And... I'm ok with fashion, I guess..." he mumbled. Thyme rolled her eyes and slipped her vines into his pocket, pulling out his badge and ribbons case.

"Brian, you've won three ribbons. Don't be so modest!" she scolded, putting it in his hands. He wordlessly opened it and saw the ribbons, A Normal Smart ribbon for Thyme, a Super Smart, also Thyme, and a Normal Cute, which was Duster's. Yeah... He could do that.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Infirmary

196.gif
471.gif

Mana was quite suprised with the comments. She had expected no one would believe her at first, but maybe it was thanks to Kiyoko for shouting it out like that. Mana blinked a few times at Kilik, he… he found out? Actually she wanted to tell Valorie herself that she was the cause of her strange behavior earlier, but seems like Kilik was smarter than she thought. Valorie denied the fact that attract was used on her, and used as argument that attract couldn't be used on another girl. As soon she had spoken she stumbled towards the door. Mana choosed to stay silent about this matter.

Drake seemed quite stunned about the fact Mana had Espeon DNA and immediately started to tell them no one else could know this. He was right that there might be people who can't accept it, and for worse, she indeed could be taken away for testing. She never really thought about that one. That a few scientists wrote "failure" by her name doesn't mean other scientists won't be interested in her, it gave her the chills.

Drake and Valorie seemed to be about to leave, so she's gonna celebrate thanksgiving on her own afterall? Ofcourse she had Felicity and Fox…

"I-It's exactly like that… but you probably have noticed I lack human behavior…" Mana spoke softly, very quietly too. She smiled awkwardly, it was kind of embaressing.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Robert just glared down at the tiny plant, already seeing why she and the gremlin hung out. They were devious creatures. Oh, she would make an interesting target for him. As Brian apologized Roberto just glared at him and looked out at the cafeteria once more, glancing about here and there. He didn't care if the boy could hear what he said, the fact of the matter was that he wasn't his trainer.

Diana blushed even more at Len's statement. "Uh... thanks Len...." She more along croaked out as Samuel chuckled. "Ah, two blushing pokemon, not a happier sight in my books!" He said. "Yes, it is a pleasure to be sure Brian." He stated.

Tyro glanced up at Able with a smirk, "Yeahyoumayknowmyweaknessesbutyouareweaktofire! SoI'lljustflameyouupnexttimeyoudothat!" He chuckled.

Lucia nodded slowly, "Hm... okay birds are out. Get some grass types on that tomorrow then if you could Brian. We need good looking flowers. Mark! Does Valorie have a preference for certain types of flowers?" She did glance over at his ribbon case, "Good, that can work perfectly. You'll look over the room and such once we get one and see if it can stand up to par." She smirked and rubbed her chin. "We'll need chaperones of course, people to lead Valorie to the area without giving away the surprise. Hm... pokemon might be better though since Valorie won't be able to hear what they say..."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Near the ER

Jimmy quickly acted when Rosalyn collapsed, and caught her before she hit the ground, which would have made her feel even worse. He picked her up, and held her in his arms. "Whoa, easy there." he said, "We're not far." And he wasn't wrong. The Emergency room was just a few steps away from them. With his blonde friend in his arms, the rebellious-looking teenager got to the Emergency room. He didn't have to call for a nurse, as a boy carrying a girl who was obviously not well quickly drew their attention. They asked him what had happened.

"Well, we were out, like, having a battle, an' what not." Jimmy replied not wanting to go back there, "Then she started feeling bad, so I took her here."

As Jimmy talked, Biff entered the Emergency room. Many of the people there in the lobby stared at the maroon Houndoom, but an unfriendly growl from him told them to go back to minding their own business, which they did.

Alice Crenshaw
Forest

Alice listened to Whitney and crossed her arms. Well, that cleared up something about Roxas, but... Harassing? That didn't sound like him... He was very nice to her, and she couldn't believe that right after the kiss he was out there ticking someone off like that. Then Whitney asked if all guys there were like that. She looked really, really upset about that encounter. Alice placed her hand on her back and gave her a pat.

"I'm really sorry, Whitney." she said, then smiled, "But it's okay, I mean, there are a lot of nice people here too."

She remembered her first day there, and all her time at the Academy flashed before her eyes. People were very nice to her and she felt very comfortable. Sure, there were some nasty stuff, like the soul-eating ghosts, the guy who she lost to and whatnot, but all in all it was all good.

"Trust me, it will all be alright. Now what do you say we start training?" she said, "It will sure make us both get our minds off our troubles."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Eight
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"I'm really sorry, Whitney. But it's okay, I mean, there are a lot of nice people here too."

Whitney smirked slightly. "Pfft, you're telling me. Seeing as I've only met that guy and you, I'd say this school is fifty percent nice, fifty percent obnoxious. Though further testing is needed." She crunched and chewed up the candy stick, following the better fifty percent.

"Trust me, it will all be alright. Now what do you say we start training? It will sure make us both get our minds off our troubles."

"Hey, why not?" Whitney grinned. "Pidge has been itching for some activity!" Upon her name's mention, the wings that at first seemed like Witty's Angel wings began to flap about, and the Pidgeotto emerged from her back pack, perching on Whitney's shoulder. She looked like your average Pidgeotto, if you disregarded the bright white and clearly out of place large wings she had. After the bird left her bag, she slipped off the backpack, and the two straps seemingly fused into one, which Witty threw over her shoulder. Such a fashionable backpack-purse, Whitney! You'll be the envy of all of the girl students! "Better idea, let's battle! Pidge versus your Solosis, how does that sound?"

!

Megaman765

Years
Flowers... was Valorie even into that kind of stuff? Well.... it was worth a go anyways! Everyone did it after all! Mark just shrugged though. "I'm not sure if theres any particular flowers she likes... Oh! I should point out that she's a very very big fan of Dragons. If you can work something like that in I'm sure she would love it! Make it look cool like that!... but where are we going to find Dragon Pokemon to help with that kind of thing?" Mark wondered.

Snype hugged Thyme as she got back up into Bri's arms. "Watch yourself around Roberto over there. He kinda hates me and for good reason... sorta. Its a long story." Snype said to her.

Len blushed again as well. This sure wasn't going anywhere. At this rate Len would be a Red Poliwhirl! Maybe a talk would settle them a bit... Len whispered to Diana. "...if you want to talk about it... we could chat in private if you like..." Len said.

Able giggled and leaned her head closer to his with a smirk. "Aww you wouldn't light me on fire! You lovveee me too much!" Able teased, not meaning to suggest anything in particular.

Years
C.J. Styles
--> Cafeteria

Running, stumbling, falling, running again. That's all C.J. could remember as the Academy finally came into sight. The horrid time spent in the forest seemed more like a nightmare then reality. But then, where did this Golett come from.

As C.J. ran across the Academy grounds his Pokemon released themselves from their Pokeballs and ran along side him. Worried about his safety he assumed. As he made it to the Cafeteria doors his energy was quickly fading. He swung the doors open and took a few stumbling steps into the building.

A quick glance around revealed a few trainers and their Pokemon, good news because that was the last thing he saw before he fainted, hitting the ground hard. His Pokemon left to watch his motionless body.

Ace tried waking C.J. up by nudging at him with his head. No use, C.J. was out cold, visibly bruised from fleeing the Dead Forest and that Girl. Clothes torn, scratches and scraps bleeding, soaked, he didn't look good that was for sure.

There wasn't much his Pokemon could do, hopefully C.J. would gain enough consciousness to seek help, or another trainer would help them. All they could do, for now, was wait.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
ER

Rosalyn didn't know how long she had been passed out, but when she finally opened her eyes she let out a small groan and winced shutting her eyes tightly because of the bright light shining in them. "Oh good your awake" a feminine voice said and the click of the small flashlight being turned off. When her eyes opened again she saw a kind looking brown haired woman with wrinkles around her eyes.

"W-What happened?" Rosalyn asked weakly and sat up leaning against the pillows.

"Your friend brought you in because you passed out." The woman said smiling "I'm Dr. Martin, could you tell me what you were feeling before you passed out?"

Rosalyn looked at the Dr. "My names Rosalyn Smith. Before I passed out I was feeling really dizzy and I had a really bad headache."

"Hmm, sounds like a bad case if dehydration. I'll go let your friend know your awake" Dr. Martin said putting a glass of water beside Rosalyn. "Drink all this and then you can go, but I'll tell your friend to make sure you drink enough water"

Rosalyn nodded reaching for the glass as Dr. Martin left the room and went back to were Jimmy was. "Your friends awake and free to leave once she drinks some water. She had a bad case dehydration. So I suggest you keep an eye on her to make sure she drinks enough. She's in room 193"

Last edited:
Years
James Tate -> Cafeteria

Tate arrived at the island in the morning. For the sky view, the academy seemed a lot more stunning than he ever imagined. Gary Oak told him that it was the most expensive project he ever had, but turned out into success judging by the number of trainers that travelled from their hometowns (some of them from far away regions) just to join the Academy. Tate was expecting it to be huge and impressive, but it was more than that: it was huge, beautiful and placed on an island that had everything Tate ever wanted an island to have: mountains, caves, fields and icy locations; all of the habitats united in just one island, waiting for him explore them, between the classes. But first he had to find his room.

From Oak Town to the dorms it wasn't a long journey and Tate soon reached there. The room was huge, nicely decorated and had simple furniture: just a bed and a desk. He didn't need more than that. It was just the enough to sleep and work; he wouldn't spend much more time in his room.

Once he finished unpacking his stuff and was about to exit his room, in order to explore the academy and have his things set (the next day he would give his first lesson in the Academy) for the classes, he heard the sound of someone running in the grass. Tate went to the window, but he just saw a kid running with his Pokémon. This little guy surely knows how to push his Pokémon. But look at the poor creatures, they seem really tired!, he thought, while closing the blinds.

"I'm going for a snack, Lance. Will you join me? There must be a cafeteria or something like that, around here.", he said to his Escavalier.

The Pokémon nodded quickly; he was just hungry has his trainer. A flight of two hours, without any food, can leave you really hungry.

The two started heading towards the Academy building, passing by students who were battling, training or chatting; those would be his new students. Tate always enjoyed teaching, but in this place he was expecting to enjoy even more. Gary Oak promised him a nice wage and a great opportunity to connect his teaching with the habitat research. He couldn't wait to start exploring the Academy and surroundings. In fact he would, but after arriving at the cafeteria, a student, with a long and grayish hair, collapsed into the floor. Apparently no one saw him and his Pokémon, namely a vigorous Deino, tried to wake him up. For the first time, Tate saw a young, but fierce Deino, having no idea about what to do and for a moment, he could almost swear that the Pokémon was looking for someone that could help them.

"Dear God! Can't anyone see what's happening to this fellow?", he shouted at the whole cafeteria, who was too busy chatting, drinking and eating to pay attention to what was happening to that student, "Lance, lift him and sit him in that chair. I'll get some water and try to wake him up."

The Escavalier put his lances beneath the boy's shoulders and dragged him to the closest chair. The student's Pokémon seemed a little relief, seeing someone helping their trainer out. Tate returned with a glass of cold water (and some other people who were watching) and poured it over the boy's head.

"Hey, little fellow!", Tate called him, trying to bring him back to reality, "Can you hear me? Are you all right?"

Nideous

Years
Brian

Brian was about to speak when Leena suddenly burst from her pokeball, laughing wickedly.

"Oh, Brian, I'll lead her~ Mwehehee!" she laughed, floating in the air around him, Snype, and Thyme. That was a terrible idea. Leena? Sure, Valorie would get there... But the misdreavus had a love of scaring people and pulling pranks. Somehow Brian doubted this would be the one time she didn't.

"Shut up Leena." Thyme said with annoyance. Leena crowed and laughed at her, grinning at Snype, her eyes shining. No, definitely not a good idea.

"Um... N-no thanks Leena, we'll take care of it... And sure, I can do that. And Thyme and the rest of my pokemon can help me find more grass types." Brian said, though apparently his pokemon were ALL evesdropping inside their pokeballs, and had all chosen this particular moment to burst out and offer up ideas. Drizzle the buizel leapt out of his pokeball and landed next to Brian.

"Hey guys. Bri, I had a thought, what about where you caught me? That bluff sure is beautiful on full moons, and I had hoped to bring someone special there myself one day, but I guess it's ok to let you see it too." he said, smiling at Thyme and Snype briefly before turning back to the others. Thyme said nothing for a change.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Infirmary

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

So much was said around the room. Valorie denied what Kilik stated. Attract usually doesn't work on a female from another female. That is some secret...

This sure was an interesting day for Kilik. Draco explained what would happen if anyone else found out about Mana's special trait. Kilik was gonna make sure to keep this secret a secret, nothing more. This is just between Kilik, Draco, Mana, Kiyoko, & Valorie. So, what now? Valorie was already heading for the door to go to that Thanksgiving event in the cafeteria. Speaking of which, Pyrce made an announcement. What was Kilik really thankful for?

"Um..." Kilik rubbed his hair thinking about the dinner. He really had no one to go to. His parents... He made no eye contact, just looking at the door. "You guys go on ahead. I'm not really hungry right now." No one could tell how Kilik was feeling from his look, except maybe his voice right now. It was pretty low & dim, but could still be made out. Yes, Kilik is upset. No one really to be with at dinner, nobody that special. Upsetting, but Kilik wasn't going to admit it so easily.

Years
C.J. Styles
--> Cafeteria

As the Escavalier lifted him, his body seemed lifeless. His legs dragging along the ground as it moved him to the chair. Once seated, Ax and Chomp climbed onto the table near C.J., the rest of his Pokemon stayed on the floor near him, watching the trainer that was trying to help.

"Hey, little fellow!" a voice asked, "Can you hear me? Are you all right?"
As soon as the cold water hit him C.J. awoke with a scream, cutting off the voice talking to him, "NOOOOOOO!!" he yelled out, not realizing he was now on a chair it started to tip backwards in the excitement. Luckily Ace and Custos were there to stop it from falling. "Huh? Where am I, and who are you?" C.J. asked the man standing in front of him with a half empty glass of water in his hand.

C.J. looked around trying to figure out where he was, the last thing he remembered was running through the forest, the rest was a blur. At least he made it to safety, and everyone else made it with him it seemed, that was good news. Then the pain hit him.

He tried to stand but failed, wincing due to all of the scrapes and bruises covering him. Perhaps it would be best to sit awhile and figure out how he would explain all of this without sounding crazy. Maybe it would be best to just say he got lost, leave the rest out.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Seymour Rede

Andy could barely withhold his excitement. An abandoned dorm? That sounded amazing to him! He was sure Catches would feel the same way as well. That tough little Tyrogue loved creepy places and showing off how unafraid of he was to others.
With a nod and a wink Andy replied.

"Am I in?" he began with a grin, "Heck yes I am!"

Polishing off his food as quickly as humanly possible, Andy pushed his plate away before realizing something. Did any of them know where this abandoned thing was?

"Hey wait... Do either of you know where this place is? It might be hard to find. Especially in the dark."

Andy felt a twinge of pain at the back of his brain, but shook it off, the pain receding quickly. Andy wasn't afraid of the dark or anything, but anyone could tell you it's hard to find things when you can't see your hand in front of your face.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia continued to walk about. "Yes, dragon pokemon can work! We need to find some. They live near the mountains right? Brian, you can go up and talk to them of course!" She did glance over as that boy straggled in, but he was already being surrounded by other students so she continued to plan. "Alright, plants are always great so we can do that and make sure it brightens up the atmosphere." She turned to the two boys, "Anything else you see that can be added?" She asked them. "I can't do all the planning myself you know!"

Diana nodded slowly, "Sure. We can." She said softly back.

Samuel just continued to eat as he saw that ghost come out and couldn't help but roll his eyes at her words.

Tyro giggled at Able and patted her lightly. "Hehe, yeah. I wouldn't."

Back