• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ALL HOLO CARDS

Mewtwo 10/130
Entei 6/64
Suicune 14/64
Raikou 14/64
Celebi 3/64
Articuno 2/62
Zapdos 16/102
Ho-oh 7/64
Zapdos 20/130
Zapdos 16/102
Rocket's Zapdos 15/132
Rocket's Moltres 12/132
Dark Blastoise 3/82
Erika's Vileplume 5/132
Dark Vileplume 13/82
Ninetales 12/102
Misty's Seadra 9/132
Dark Raichu 83/82
Light Togetic 15/105
Dark Machamp 10/82
Dark Dugtrio 6/82
Dark Arbok 2/82
Dark Dragonite 5/82
Dark Slowbro 12/82
Dark Golbat 7/82
Dark Weezing 14/82
Tyranitar (With a black background covering the card) 12/75
Koga's Ditto 10/132
Lt. Surge's Magneton 8/132
Charizard 4/102

As I said, these are all Holo's

I need sets for each of these, please. The things I need are outlined in the first post of this thread. Alternatively post pictures as attachments to your next post in this thread.

I know we arent meant to post common cards, but i have a 1996 japanese wooper, its probably not worth much due to it only being a wooper and i dont think its first edition, but it is in good condition.
I have a mewtwo level X from 2008 in bad condition, that wooper i mentioned, a 2009 holo gabite and a 2009 holo octillery, im not sure where to find all the things i need so i have taken pictures of all the cards, the first 5 pictures are of the mewtwo level x but the pictures of the back are all copies for some reason,the next 4 are of the octillery with somehow one copy of the bottom of the card, the next 5 are of the 1996 wooper with one copy of the whole back of the card and the last 3 of the gabite. the link is imgur . com/a/ m2vH0#0 (obviously without the spaces, i had to bypass the no links thing, sorry : p) sorry if its hard to make out the pictures, ill try and get any specific details if asked.

Japanese Neo 1 Wooper - It's only a common. Commons in any language rarely fetch more than $0.25 apiece. And Wooper's in pretty bad shape.
Black Star Promo Mewtwo Lv. X - It's in pretty bad shape. Probably no more than $1.
Reverse Holo Platinum Octillery - It may be holo, but it's still an uncommon, and in pretty bad shape. Mint uncommons generally don't fetch more than $0.50, so it's less than that.
Reverse Holo Platinum: Supreme Victors Gabite - It may be holo, but, again, it's still an uncommon. It's not in the greatest of shape, either. Probably closer to $0.50 in value than Octillery, though.

1. Latios *
2. EX Deoxys
3. 106/107

I personally opened the booster pack it was found in, and it's been in a protective sleeve since the day after I got it. Do you think it would be worth my time to get it graded? Could I expect the value to increase significantly if it is given a high grade?

Latios*? Most definitely worth getting graded. It goes for between $45 and $80 ungraded, while PSA 9 and 10 ones have been going for significantly more than that. Last 5 with PSA ratings followed by prices were: PSA 9, list price $249.95, best offer taken instead; PSA 9, $202.50; PSA 8, $102.50; PSA 7.5, $81; PSA 10 (listed by a Certified Seller, to boot), $930. Not sure why, though, when prices for the ungraded one have only somewhat increased in the past two years (I think last time I priced it, I had found a range of $30 to $50 for the ungraded one).

Hello Everyone I'm new to this website
How much is my Japanese Latias 1st Edition gold star in Gem Mint condition that is PSA rated 10 worth
Thanks in Advance

The last PSA graded one to sell, heck, the last one of these to sell at all was a PSA 10 one that went for $1225 on June 1st. Coincidentally, that's only $275 less than someone had tried to sell ungraded copies of the Japanese versions for together in an auction that ended just the day before.

I heard that someone tried to sell a first edition Japanese gold star Latios that received the same PSA grade for $1000, but I have no idea whether or not they ever found a buyer.

I was gonna say that's crazy talk, but after seeing one of the auctions for the Japanese Latias * has successfully sold, I'm not so sure that's crazy talk. None of the Latios * cards listed in the past two months via eBay have sold, though.

Hello, I am new here and i was wondering if i can get my cards priced.The only bad thing is that they are in japanese and i can't read japanese.

Take pictures and upload them as attachments to your next post in this thread if you're not sure where to find the details I ask for on a Japanese card. You're more then welcome to have them priced.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
The last PSA graded one to sell, heck, the last one of these to sell at all was a PSA 10 one that went for $1225 on June 1st. Coincidentally, that's only $275 less than someone had tried to sell ungraded copies of the Japanese versions for together in an auction that ended just the day before.

I was gonna say that's crazy talk, but after seeing one of the auctions for the Japanese Latias * has successfully sold, I'm not so sure that's crazy talk. None of the Latios * cards listed in the past two months via eBay have sold, though.

For Japanese Latias gold star 1st edition PSA 10 If you were a buyer and were interested in this card what price do you think you are willing/fair to pay and what you think others would be willing to pay in a bidding style auction?
Thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 26, 2014
i have a bunch of holographics im looking to get a price for and someone is looking to purchase them soon(ish). just dont want to be screwed and dont quite know worth. i have:

Blastoise 2/102 base and 2/130 base set 2
Venusaur 15/102 base set
Hitmonchan 7/102 base set
Lapras 2/102 (japanese) fossil
Hitmonlee 7/62 fossil
Alakazam 1/130 base set 2
Pinsir 9/64 base set
Dark Gyrados 8/82 Team Rocket
Articuno 2/62 fossil
Magneton 11/62 fossil
Mr. Mime 6/64 jungle
Lapras 10/62 fossil
Moltres 12/62 fossil
Dark Weezing 14/82 TEam Rocket
Nidoqueen 12/130 base set 2
Raichu 14/102 base set.

All cards have been in sleeves with no play

**Individual or set price greatly appreciated**

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
imgur . com /a/ ICrwO without spaces. Spinark holo, 103/123; Articuno holo, 1/100, Latios, 12/110 with a holo star next to the number if it isnt clear, looks to me as if that means its more valuable, could easily be wrong though; Deoxys attack forme, 24/146. 3 pictures of each on the album, in that order.
EDIT: looking at the pictures spinarks rarity sign is unclear (to me at least) i dont know what the rarity signs mean, but its a black circle with a white star like shape inside it, the central point of it is near the center bottom of the circle
EDIT 2: by looking at a scale thing it appears to me that the bigger symbols are different to rarity so i have have put up commons and uncommons without realising. Therefore, forget about the spinark. to replace it, ultra rare absol galactic lvl 59, 1/147, in good condition, minor wear at the sides, not bent, not sure what else to say about it

Last edited:
Years
Hi guys, any idea how much the Grand Party holo, and Coro Coro Shining Mew would be worth? both are near mint, not graded. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
I posted this awhile back in Oct. Does anyone know what these cards may be worth? Here are pictures. The illustrator of the design, signed the card that they created.

View attachment 72491View attachment 72492View attachment 72493
Thanks, Rhonda

I am a mom, and have cards we had signed by Japanese illustrators at the TCG worlds tournament 8+ yrs ago when my son and daughter played and have no idea the value. We have 16 cards but will list a few

Pikachu Victory Medal Trainer card from Battle Road Spring 2006-2007
Charizard 6/108 power keepers
Mew ex 88/92 Legend Maker
Pichu Bros 16/17 pop 3
Pikachu Shiny 104/110 holon phantoms

Thanks, any information will be helpful.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I have some of the original starter packs. I even have a shiny Venusaur. Is it worth anything?

as in unopened bootster packs? could be worth a lot depending on the type (base, fossil, jungle).

A base venusaur, depending on condition, could be worth 7-13 dollars imo

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I posted this awhile back in Oct. Does anyone know what these cards may be worth? Here are pictures. The illustrator of the design, signed the card that they created.

View attachment 72491View attachment 72492View attachment 72493
Thanks, Rhonda

I am not sure if there is an exact value since the cards appear to be somewhat unique.

If you do a quick ebay search, you can see similar cards (that are signed) going anywhere from the 300-1000's range (not sure if anyone is paying that amount though).

The mew ex card could be worth around 25-35 dollars
The victory medal cards around 4-9 dollars
The blastoise card around 5-10

However the signatures could increase (or decrease?) the value of the cards.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Hi guys, any idea how much the Grand Party holo, and Coro Coro Shining Mew would be worth? both are near mint, not graded. Thanks.

grand party holo are listed for 150-250 on ebay. Other sites have it at $150. Not sure how much anyone would pay for it though.

Shining mew is worth anywhere between $30-45 dollars depending on condition

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
I recently stumbled upon my Pokemon cards, never played with them, just collected them as a "status" thing. So I am apologizing in advance for my ignorance.
Really have no idea about their worth, which I assume isn't much. Worth a check anyway!

I have a miss spelt Farfetch'd card - spelt Farfethd. It's a 2nd edition from Neo Gen 21/64.

I also have a Mewtwo, which I cant seem to find much info on. Its also a 2nd edition, from Neo Gen 20/130

Donphan - spelt Donfan 2nd edition Neo Gen 18/64

Dark Blastoise 2nd edition 20/82

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Good Day,

I recently dug out my old Pokemon card collection, and I've been taking an inventory of them so I can sell them (300 and counting!). I've come across a card which I cannot find anywhere I've looked online.

17/110 Ninetales (Legendary Collection), (C) 2002 Pokemon/Nintendo
It's a reverse hollow with a silver border (similar to the 56/64 Meowth gold-bordered promo card). Any ideas on how much it's worth?

Thanks in advance for whatever help you can offer!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Good Day,

I recently dug out my old Pokemon card collection, and I've been taking an inventory of them so I can sell them (300 and counting!). I've come across a card which I cannot find anywhere I've looked online.

17/110 Ninetales (Legendary Collection), (C) 2002 Pokemon/Nintendo
It's a reverse hollow with a silver border (similar to the 56/64 Meowth gold-bordered promo card). Any ideas on how much it's worth?

Thanks in advance for whatever help you can offer!

that reverse holo ninetails is worth about $3-6 dollars

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I recently stumbled upon my Pokemon cards, never played with them, just collected them as a "status" thing. So I am apologizing in advance for my ignorance.
Really have no idea about their worth, which I assume isn't much. Worth a check anyway!

I have a miss spelt Farfetch'd card - spelt Farfethd. It's a 2nd edition from Neo Gen 21/64.

I also have a Mewtwo, which I cant seem to find much info on. Its also a 2nd edition, from Neo Gen 20/130

Donphan - spelt Donfan 2nd edition Neo Gen 18/64

Dark Blastoise 2nd edition 20/82

Thanks!

The description of the cards you provided lead me to believe they are fake. Would be more helpful to post pictures

Farfetched is 43/64 and I did not see any errors for it (also, not sure where the 2nd edition came from)

The only mewtwo released for neo was Shining mewtwo (109/105). If the mewtwo card is an electric type, its fake.

Donphan i believe is also fake

The dark blastoise is worth around $1-$2.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
I have a 6/108 charizard, i find the rarity thing quite complicated so ill just describe it, the word charizard is holo, and so is 120hp, and there is a holo silver star, which i would think means ultra rare but i have some silver stars which arent holo and i am therefore rather confused, i have looked this card up on ebay and i cant make sense of it, so anyone who knows what they're doing, can you give me a figure as what i'm seeing is ranging from £8.50 to around £147, so anyone who can get me an exact figure i would appreciate it greatly, the card is in good condition, not mint, but not wrecked. Thanks.

Years
Is this the card:

dNxFBhu.jpg

If so it's worth around £5-£7.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
it doesnt looks as if that card has a holo picture of charizard, which i forgot to mention, it might have one i cant see but if not, does that mean more moneys for me? lol

Years
it doesnt looks as if that card has a holo picture of charizard, which i forgot to mention, it might have one i cant see but if not, does that mean more moneys for me? lol

The card in Liam's picture is a holo (hard to tell from the picture, but it is holo), so it's actually the same card you have. So, no, it does not mean more money for you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
#1.
1. Reverse Holo Mewtwo ex
2. EX Ruby & Sapphire
3. 101/109 *

#2.
1. Holo Team Magma's Aggron
2. EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua
3. 7/95 *

#3.
1. Reverse Holo Manectric
2. EX Ruby & Sapphire
3. 39/109 *

#4.
1. Holo Ludicolo
2. Promo (There is a star with the word "PROMO" written across it).
3. 020

Years
For Japanese Latias gold star 1st edition PSA 10 If you were a buyer and were interested in this card what price do you think you are willing/fair to pay and what you think others would be willing to pay in a bidding style auction?
Thanks

Me personally, nothing, because that card's way more than I could afford for a single card unless I saved for months. Otherwise, fair price is the price that was posted for it further back in the thread.

#1.
1. Reverse Holo Mewtwo ex
2. EX Ruby & Sapphire
3. 101/109 *

This one is actually the normal foil version and the only foil version of this particular Mewtwo ex.
It's been fetching between $5 and $10.

#2.
1. Holo Team Magma's Aggron
2. EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua
3. 7/95 *

Team Magma's Aggron: $1 to $3.

#3.
1. Reverse Holo Manectric
2. EX Ruby & Sapphire
3. 39/109 *

This may be reverse holo, but it's an uncommon by rarity, so it's worth somewhere between $0.25 and $0.50.

#4.
1. Holo Ludicolo
2. Promo (There is a star with the word "PROMO" written across it).
3. 020

Ludicolo Nintendo Black Star Promo 20: $1 to $3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back