• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat's Cradle (Cat Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Welcome to the Cat's Cradle Club!

This is a fanclub to all of the cat's in the Pokemon World. Here is a list of them (if any you think aren't on there, please say, and we will decide if they should be!)

1. Meowth
meowth.png

2. Persian
persian.jpg

3. Glameow
Glameow.png

4. Purugly
Purugly.png

5. Weavile (I'm not sure, but it is cat-like)
weavile.png

6. Sneasel (like Weavile)
sneasel.png

7. Raikou (a tiger like pokemon)
raikou.png

8. Skitty
skitty.png

9. Delcatty
delcatty.png

10. Shinx
shinx.png

11. Luxio
dp-luxio.png

12. Luxray
luxray.png

13. Eevee
eevee.png

14. Vaporeon
vaporeon.png

15. Jolteon
jolteon.png

16. Flareon
flareon.png

17. Espeon
espeon.png

18. Umbreon
umbreon.png

19. Leafeon
leafeon.png

20. Glaceon
glaceon.png

21. Mew
mew.png

22. Absol
absol.jpg

23. Suicune
suicune.png

24. Mewtwo
mewtwo.png

25. Entei
entei.png

Discussion: Which Cat would be your partner in the Pokemon World?

Anyway, this club is to honour the cat pokemon on the list. The elegance of their fighting powers, as well as their beauty. And unrivalled surprising skills.

Members:
Top Cat : Marxvile (The Prez according to Quick_Kid)

Classy Cats:
Itachi Senpai

Club Cats:
King900000
ChaosLucario
Gawain the SnowDragon
Wolflare
~Morning Bliss~
basselope7
Eltono Burn
Neiko Star
rafey
eeveefan114
Birdy
iHeather
Feline
Lady Missie
DrCoolSanta
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Kaseo
アガースタ・ネコチャン
Skittylover77
DARKSHADE
Blaesiken
pokerus34
Evil Sonic
shadowampharos

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Oh this is so cool!!! May I join as well? I'm a delcatty fan!!! Plus Marxvile you are one of my good friends here on PC...lol

***oh yeah, couldn't Zangoose be considered a type of cat type pokemon?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Sneasel, Weavile and Zangoose (despite being the cat ferret pokemon) are not cats.

The Shinx line is however (they are lions which of course are feline), and Espeon and Umbreon *could* be considered so as well defending on the point of view, but its not a definite for the Eevee line.

Mew is catlike too.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Both are in. Also, the discussion needs to be... well, discussed. Should Eeveelutions be Cats, and Shinx and evos? I think so. Jolteon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Flareon... well, most Eeveelutions are cat looking.

Well, Weavile is a bit cat-like, and Zangoose isn't really, I suppose... But Weavile and Sneasel are fairly cat-like.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I say the eeveelutions shoudl be considered because on bulbapedia...they say they are part cat as well...and the shynx should be part of this cradle hands down because they lions = felines = cats...lolz

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
The pics make them all look like cats, and they have cat-like cries, so I consider them to be cats. As for Mew, it looks more like a hamster to me.

King!

better
Years
The pics make them all look like cats, and they have cat-like cries, so I consider them to be cats. As for Mew, it looks more like a hamster to me.

lol....hamster!

So, I think that the eeveelutions should be! *gives thumbs up to QuickKid*

I'll post any others soon!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
It is! Arceus is a goat, Mew is a hamster, Celebi's an onionhead. The ultimate event legend in each gen all look... Unthreatening... Except Deoxys.

King!

better
Years
It is! Arceus is a goat, Mew is a hamster, Celebi's an onionhead. The ultimate event legend in each gen all look... Unthreatening... Except Deoxys.

When I read onion head I fell to the ground, laughing.....lol!

I looked at the first part of Pokemon. I think we got all of them. Also, what groups do the Abra line, the Cleffa line, and the Drowzee line fall under?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Cleffa falls under the fairy club, Drowzee is an elephant thing, Hypno is... umm... Anyway, Abra to Alakazam are counted as Humans.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I have to say mew is definitely cat like material...even the sound it makes in movies is like a meow...lol

oh and why do the other names from the pokemon above have not pics? and u missed out LUXIO...lol...and mewtwo would be a cat right?

yeah I agree, the eeveelutions are definitely part cat in some way...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I missed them out, as they didn't have pics on the site. I'll add Mew as it looks a bit like a cat.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
okay then, well maybe in the near future when we get more members who this it is a cat, the it should be added...but as for other pics try www.photobucket.com they have loads!!!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
okay then...so is our topic still about the eeveelutions, because it has already been added to the list..

oh yeah and if u want a bit SMALLER pics ask Wolflare where u can get great pics for each one of them (pics that ppl use in their over view for RMTs...)

King!

better
Years
OK, so lsart night I evolved my Sneasel and Gligar to Gliscor and Weavile.

Weavile: Mild nature
100hp
97 attack
46defense
49 Sp. attack
66 Sp. defense
105 speed
Ability: Pressure
Level: 36
Moveset: Faint Attack, Icy Wind, Slash, Strength

I havent changed anything yet, any reccomendations?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
you might want to ask marvile...he's an expert with weavile...also u can have for gliscor stone edge, swords dance, fire fang, and earthquake???

also, hey marxvile...I like the newesr pics u put up rather than the ones I recommended to u at first...lol

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
OK, so lsart night I evolved my Sneasel and Gligar to Gliscor and Weavile.

Weavile: Mild nature
100hp
97 attack
46defense
49 Sp. attack
66 Sp. defense
105 speed
Ability: Pressure
Level: 36
Moveset: Faint Attack, Icy Wind, Slash, Strength

I havent changed anything yet, any reccomendations?

That is a bad nature for a Weavile, as Defence is it's worst stat, and you don't need more Sp.Atk. Stats are good, but get a different one. Get an Adamant or Naughty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back