• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
I do believe that the glee countdown is offically just gone to the 2 hours 59 mins mark~ Yay for prom~

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I cried when Kurt ran out. D: Bad memories are bad.

I'm glad how it turned out, Kurt saying "Kate Middleton, eat your heart out." made my life.

hahaiamchris

Ultimate Dragon Taimer
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Joining

I would love to join

Favourite couple:Blain+Kurt
Favourite songs:Somwhere Only We Know,Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Defying Gravity

and what the heck, Kurt and Krofsky as prom Queen/King, seriously!!!!
I am a true GLEEK!!!!! (I get slushied by some random guy) "What the heck"

Years
I would love to join

Favourite songs:Somwhere Only We Know,Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Defying Gravity

I hope that isn't true or else I'll damn you for not using spoiler tags.

Only kidding.
Or Am I?

But seriously people really need to use them.

To keep this post slightly on topic, can't stop listening to 'Somewhere only we know'.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
JUST... SAW... "PROM QUEEN"... :D

Spoiler:

Well Ima make some icons since there aren't many out yet this early - check back in if you wanna use some. :)

I would love to join

Welcome, but like Nuke said - it would be helpful if you put spoilers, in spoilers. xD

Years
I'm certainly considering making some Glee icons for my next theme.

At least Prom Queen isn't the last episode so it isn't the worst thing that could be ruined.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I hope that isn't true or else I'll damn you for not using spoiler tags.

Only kidding.
Or Am I?

But seriously people really need to use them.

To keep this post slightly on topic, can't stop listening to 'Somewhere only we know'.

It's not a spoiler once the episode airs.

If someone hasn't seen the episode, and they come in here expecting to not see any information, they're stupid.

Years

If someone hasn't seen the episode, and they come in here expecting to not see any information, they're stupid.

I wasn't really being that serious anyway but okay...

Its still a spoiler for international watchers. It's not that hard to take five seconds to put on a spoiler, I won't flip if someone doesn't but I'm just saying it would be nice.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
True, but it should be a spoiler until it airs in Europe/Australia, where it airs last. Last night here was Born This Way, so people in Australia and possibly Europe don't get the episode until at least two weeks later. I don't mind, since I have ways of viewing the episode, but it's still nice to be considerate of those who aren't American. :)

Spoiler:

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Ireland doesn't have that two week delay, The reason for that is because we aired S2E01 a month and a half after the first episode was released in the US let us have a continious weekly showing up till now. This is why there is a delay elsewhere, (Plus the fact that TV3 in Ireland are the ones responsible for distrubition of the show to the UK)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Ok, look, putting information about episodes in spoilers is the rule. Obviously that person didn't read the rules because he failed to put "gleek." The gleek he did put was part of sentence. I'll have words with Mew. :3

Funeral Spoilers

Spoiler:

New York spoilers

I honestly cannot wait for this episode! <333

Spoiler:

Song List

Spoiler:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Spoiler:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Guys, guys, guys! :( The death has been confirmed.

Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Spoiler:

I made some icons from the last episode, for those who are interested in Klaine shipping, or just Kurt. put in a spoiler because it has the element of spoiler I guess.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
There are some who thing season 2 is better, but I just like the first one better, for it was more focused on the comedy aspect of the show instead of the musical side. I do like the second season, but season 1 just appeals to me more.

Years
Admittedly, the comedy side is a bit lacking in series two which is a shame.

I think I may prefer series two because most of the characters have been developed, especially Brittany and Santana.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I agree, Brittany and Santana have been developed in Season 2, but you're forgetting all about Mike Chang! I mean, he had like, 2-3 lines in the entire first season, then he started dating Tina. Now, which has made Chang-Chang shipping. :P

Back