• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey guys, sorry for not coming on in a while again.
It seems I still have problems getting on PC.
I'm guessing there's problems with whatever server I'm going through.

I'll comment about the new manga and anime in a little while.

Next up, new Battle Data Charts!
These are a bit different, 8 categories instead of 6.

• Offense
  • Defense
  • Mobility
  • Kido
  • Spiritual Power
  • Intellect
  • Physical Strength
  • Stamina
ZamOctaBFCBDC.png

Like before, stats range from 0 to 100, in multiples of 10.
The new total is 800 instead of 600, as you can see.
There are charts for both captain and non-captain members.

Here are the new Battle Data Charts for the canon captains.
ILP and myself worked together to come up with their stats.
I you have any suggestion, please let us know.

Years
Spoiler:

New Chart!

[Offense: 100]
Since I'm manly and awesome, oh wait...serious explanation. I mainly use Haduka (Hand-to-Hand) in combat and thus am a lot stronger than I look.

[Mobility: 100]
In conjunction with my Haduka, I use HoHo-(Flash Step) as well to use my agility and speed to make my opponent nearly helpless battle. I can also make flash clones if necessary.

[Stamina: 100]
I trained my body to be able to last slug fests as well as to able to use all those moves and techniques in session without my movements become sluggish afterwords. I can fight for DAYS if necessary, but will most likely raid the kitchen after using the bathroom after the fight is over.

[Defense: 50]
I can take a damage if necessary but don't make a habit of it, I can don't really have to defend that much, thus this stat is low.

[Intelligence: 80]
I run the intelligence corps , thus this stat is average compared to Captains. I mainly focus on psychology and philosophy, so I am capable of breaking down my foe, interrogating them and able to view a situation in many different perspectives.

[Kido: 60]
Aside from kido spells and Shunko, I really have no need to use it, so I just average out.

[Spiritual Power: 70]
Yeah...focused more on direct combat than stuff using this.

[Physical Strength: 100]
Yay for rock crushing punches!

Total: 660/800

Last edited:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Wait... Why'd I call her Doll?? *facepalm* I think I'm mixing characters' names now... >___< (There's a girl named Doll in 1/2 Prince) And maybe because her powers involve a dollhouse.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
I'm sticking with Tsundere >.>

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Next up, new Battle Data Charts!
These are a bit different, 8 categories instead of 6.
Offense: 70, Because I'm not particularly offensive - if you look at my zanpakutou, I don't have any actual attacks, it's all abilities.

Defense: 70, For the same reasons as Offense. I'm the kind of person who, if given the choice, would rather stay back and analyse everything, and only go in when I feel confident that I don't have to do a whole lot.

Mobility: 80, Because my zanpakutou allows time to move slightly slower for me, I appear to move slightly faster even though I have only affected myself slightly.

Kidou: 100, I mainly use Kidou in my fights, both bakudo and hadou equally, as they are my way of both out-right attacking, and at helping restrict my opponents so I can cut them.

Reiatsu: 80, I am around average for this, as I do not have much reiatsu. While it is important for both Kidou and my zanpakutou, it is not something that I excel at.

Intellect: 100. This goes without saying, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad.

Physical Strength: 60. I am not physically very strong, having a very small build, and preferring to use my brain to my muscles.

Stamina: 80. I am average at this, as I can fight for quite a while, but not more than a few hours at a time.

Total: 640. The same as if you were perfectly average (captain standard) in every stat.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Wait... Why'd I call her Doll?? *facepalm* I think I'm mixing characters' names now... >___< (There's a girl named Doll in 1/2 Prince) And maybe because her powers involve a dollhouse.
Ahaha, I actually didn't think much of it. I think "doll" can be used to describe an attractive girl/woman, no?

-Jared-

Years
I'm sticking with Tsundere >.>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ahaha, I actually didn't think much of it. I think "doll" can be used to describe an attractive girl/woman, no?

Spoiler:

XD I figured that was just your nickname for her. XD

New Chart!

• Offense: 70 :: I start out pretty low, but my Zanpakuto ability increases it, by a lot. I figured I would rank this as base offense.
  • Defense: 70 :: Defense really isn't my thing. It's good enough, but nothing special.
  • Mobility: 100 :: Gotta be agile to dance properly. :D
  • Kido: 70 :: Kido can be devastating with my ability, but it is pretty difficult to do properly.
  • Spiritual Power: 70 :: Nothing to see here, move along.
  • Intellect: 80 :: Only reason this is pretty high is the whole strategy of my zanpakuto comes from switching on and off of the beat of the song.
  • Physical Strength: 70 :: Mediocre. ^^
  • Stamina: 100 :: Gotta keep dancing! :D

I don't know why my list isn't in Palatino Linotype, but oh well. >__<

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
@ MC, Pikapal, and ILP
I'll have your Battle Datat Charts up later tonight. :)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Also, I just ehm... borrowed the 4th film. Be watching it tomorrow.

Years

Spoiler:

Hey, I hope that would happen. I like him. :3

Spoiler:

About the hell thingy, the only canon thing I remember about it is that the souls of people who did heinous deeds in their lives cannot be purified, they would be sent to hell.

Spoiler:

True that. He only included Hell just to make it clear that Soul Society is not Hell, I think.

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
So, watched it.

For a film, it was mediocre.
For Bleach, it was absolutely magnificent.

I definitely enjoyed watching it, though.

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
About the hell thingy, the only canon thing I remember about it is that the souls of people who did heinous deeds in their lives cannot be purified, they would be sent to hell.

So the requirement is that the deed be heinous, so killing an evil living human wouldn't be heinous? Idk. Just theorizing here. XD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Umm, that's nice jvpski3.
I give a thumbs up to your sig/avatar.

Alright MC, ILP and Pikapal, here are yous BDCs :)
MCOctaBFCBDC.png
ILPOctaBFCBDC.png
PikaOctaBFCBDC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back