• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I...don't think you won't find them here. Best chance is to look for them via Google or a search provider of your preference. Here at PC, we can't really provide those, as they're against the rules. :(

Years
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.. but I'm trying to figure out how people put those little pokemon pictures in their threads/signatures. the ones that move. is there a site where you get those or...?

Years
Okay, thank you!
I tried to figure out how to put them in my thread but I can't figure it out.
I pushed the insert image button and it says I need 15 posts first. and that's fine but I was just wondering if that's the only way to do it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah, to put images into your posts you need 15 posts. That's to keep spambots from joining and putting urls into their posts and possibly harming the users with links. It's not too difficult to get, if you try for it you should have it in 2-3 days and then you can put in images (:

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
I use Vba 1.8.0 and it doesn't allow me to play .rar files. Is there a way to change the file or the emulator to be able to play?

Years
A .rar file is actually a form of a compressed file, like a .zip file is. You'd need a .rar extractor to extract the file to a folder so that you can access the stuff inside it with VBA. I recommend using 7zip to extract the .rar file.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
A .rar file is actually a form of a compressed file, like a .zip file is. You'd need a .rar extractor to extract the file to a folder so that you can access the stuff inside it with VBA. I recommend using 7zip to extract the .rar file.

Thanks, that helped a lot!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I...don't think you won't find them here. Best chance is to look for them via Google or a search provider of your preference. Here at PC, we can't really provide those, as they're against the rules. :(
Sorry for replying to a 7 day old post, but this is a bit misleading. Providing .sav files aren't against the rules. You probably meant to say ROMs are against to the rules to be distributed.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
I need help with my rom hack, where do I post a help request

where DO I post those 15 threads? I only post for promoting my ONLY rom hack

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
I need help with my rom hack, where do I post a help request

where DO I post those 15 threads? I only post for promoting my ONLY rom hack

There's an emulation forum here (click on "here") where you can post about ROM hacks and the like. And you don't need to post 15 threads, just make 15 posts. It's not that hard, just find threads throughout the forum of discussions that you would like to participate in and reply.

I've noticed some people have stars in their signatures around the words? The best example I could find was this user: fate-blue. What's the code for those little stars? Thanks!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
There's an emulation forum here (click on "here") where you can post about ROM hacks and the like. And you don't need to post 15 threads, just make 15 posts. It's not that hard, just find threads throughout the forum of discussions that you would like to participate in and reply.

I've noticed some people have stars in their signatures around the words? The best example I could find was this user: fate-blue. What's the code for those little stars? Thanks!

Do you mean their name? Because that user doesn't have a signature lol. And there's no coding for the stars, you just copy and paste. (Well I don't know of any code). );

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
Aw, darn. I was hoping there was a code so I could make the color change. Oh well =) thank you! I've seen them in signatures, but that was the only example I could find. you have one in your usertitle, lol.

Edit: OOOh, the color does change! Thank you =)

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
quick question

[SIZE="a"]I downloaded pokecomm off of the app store and I wanted to know, how do I customize my profile from my phone, I already figured out how to change my photo but I wanted to add some info about me as well, please help any information wod be appreciated.[/SIZE]

droomph

weeb
Years
Nope, I don't think you can...

However, you can always certainly use the internet browser on your mobile phone to access the full version of PC on the go. There's even skins dedicated to mobile access, so give that a go!

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Mmhmmm, accessing PC from your phone WITHOUT going in and changing anything is tricky enough, I can't even imagine taking the time to customize your profile from your phone. x__x That's possible, yeah, but it might take a couple of hours. xD; I wouldn't recommend it. Depending on the phone's connection, something could mess up, or you could hit a wrong button and lose stuff, and just.. yeah, wow. I wouldn't try.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
Hi! Just wanna ask if where do I go next after I defeated Ash in the World Championship? I've already captured almost of the Legendary Pokemon.. I just don't know where I am going to. I need an immediate reply.. Anyone, please answer my query... thanks! ;)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Hi! Just wanna ask if where do I go next after I defeated Ash in the World Championship? I've already captured almost of the Legendary Pokemon.. I just don't know where I am going to. I need an immediate reply.. Anyone, please answer my query... thanks! ;)

I think you may need to expand...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

This thread is for asking questions relating to the forum. Please ask questions like this in the Pokemon related sections for the generation you're referring to. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back