• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension Tripper☆☆ Hyperdimension Neptunia Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Now seriously, which DLCs do you mean? Because some (e.g. Gust and Nisa) were DLCs before they started being playable in mk2.

All of them. Any downloaded characters from the released games.
I sincerely wish Nisa was around more. I saw she's DLC I'd Disgaea D2 :/ MAGES. is also nifty for ranged attacks. I wasn't very keen on Tekken, because I'm not much of a fan if the franchise

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
Nisa, definitely. She had the style of the classic Kamen Riders which I loved. Tekken's dialog bothered me. She was a bit whiny for my taste

Years
Well, Leanbox is essentially Lastation's main enemy, so publishers wouldn't treat them fair. At least Chika will be playable in the MK2 remake

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I just own the games :< no one sells anything around me, and I can't find all that much online
I bought it on NISA online store =)

Well, Leanbox is essentially Lastation's main enemy, so publishers wouldn't treat them fair. At least Chika will be playable in the MK2 remake
Because Microsoft doesn't deserve anything else =D

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Which DLC characters are your favorite?
Falcom! Her redesign version, not her original one. She's pretty much a gender bent version of Adol, and that's completely fine in my book. She also represents an awesome company.

Btw guys, what kind of Neptunia merchandise do you own?

I have all of the physical copies of the game, and the limited edition for Victory. However, I'm contemplating on importing Noire's game for that cute nendroid.

Because Microsoft doesn't deserve anything else =D
I don't know about that. I think Vert deserves a little sister :/

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
She wouldn't necessarily have to be busty just because Vert is. I agree, I don't particularly care for Nepgear either. Maybe the Leanbox candidate could be based on the Windows Phone? XD
Lol xD
But I don't think so... if WP was brought then at least Vita and 3DS would as well...
If we consider Uni to be PSP, Ram to be GBA and Rom to be DS.

But that brings us to reason why Leanbox imouto isn't really a big possibility... because Microsoft doesn't have handheld.

Years
pretty sure Uni is the Vita as well. Ram and Rom are the DS/3DS (due to the twin screens). I don't think they'll make a Candidate leanbox, even if Windows Phone plays games and stuff

Noibat

Years
I'm thankful for the MK2 remake coming out. It'll be nice to play as the candidates again. I feel so bad for Uni though

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
pretty sure Uni is the Vita as well. Ram and Rom are the DS/3DS (due to the twin screens). I don't think they'll make a Candidate leanbox, even if Windows Phone plays games and stuff
Uni isn't Vita.
Uni is PSP.
Check the wiki.
http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Uni

Even though both Vita and mk2 were released in 2011, mk2 was in August and Vita in December.
They couldn't spoil that much :D

And ok, Ram and Rom are dual screen DS.
http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Ram_and_Rom
And I still messed it up xD Rom is older, so she should have been GBA, hm... I'll just scrap the idea of GBA...

Anyways, that's that... if there are additions to the cast, it will be to Lastation's Vita and Lowee's 3DS.
We may see something in the V-II Neptunia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back