• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pika

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hiya everyone new to the world been playing pokemon since the originals will do my best to follow the rules and what not and now onto trading

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Oniguard69! Welcome to Pokecommunity and nice to meet you here! You like trading Pokemon? We have this section if you want to trade! By the way, that's great to see anyone who started from the original Red and Blue era of Pokemon games! Enjoy yourself and best wishes!

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
Years
A fan from the original era?!?! :O This is completely unheard of! Ahaha, but it's good to see that even people from the beginning can all come together in one place. :D I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Oniguard!

Welcome to PC!

That's quite cool that you've been playing the series for a long time now! I have, too, and really, it's difficult to let go of the series even if you want to. :p Have you played through all the games yourself?

Yeah, you should definitely read the rules to help you get started on what is allowed/not allowed on the forums. xD & btw, if you're interested in trading, PC has its own trading corner forum to satisfy all your trading needs! You should check it out if you haven't done so already. :)

Anyways, hope to see you around!

If you need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

Back