• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'd like to request that my name be changed to Kai. I've checked through the member list and can't find anyone else by that name, so it should be alright.
"Kai" by itself seems to already be taken. :/

Old Name : jolteon1
New Name:ayneway
Just to be absolutely certain, would you be able to verify that the "ayneway" account that already exists is yours?

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
Err one thing I just noticed, could I please have the . taken out of my name please? It was meant to be the end of the sentence. :(

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
Years
Name Change

Is it possible that you can change my name to ToshiroSato please. I wish to eradicate the name durial666 from the internets completely.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
Name Change Request...

Current user name: jeyre80

Change to: .{Skippy}.

Not sure f the .{}. around the name is allowed, if not, just change it to Skippy, please. Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2012
Previous name: PiroMunkie
New name: teitan

Edit: Thank you, Sylphiel.

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
I was just wondering when I can get my next name change. I always seem to forget and my math skills suck, so I want to make sure I ask for a change when I am supposed to. D:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
hihi~
i haven't been online for a while.
can i change my username??
it's been waaay longer than 4 months! (I think)
umm
old username: マザー
new username: ~Ryukaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back