• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Update time; Tinix has finished scripting all the 1st Town's Events :) Now we're just waiting for Septim to finish the 2nd and 3rd Town's Events so we can progress further :) We're getting there..slow but steady :)

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
As.png

Qw.png

Sa.png

Its Just A Simple Userbar As You Said But If You Wanna Change Something Yeah!Ask Me

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Resigning from my spot here. Got other teams I'm with that I'd rather stick to right now. Plus, with summary of the setting and plot I was given, side-quests aren't coming to mind. Sorry Bolens. =/

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Hey Bolens! I wanna rejoin if that is cool. It would give me some stuff to do for Christmas Break. :DDD

Code:
Skills: Mapping
Proof of work: http://willpowerpedro.deviantart.com/#/d4j5m08
[RIGHT]Note: There are more maps in the gallery.[/RIGHT]
Past experience: Pokemon RegiRangers (Old one), Pokemon Digital, Pokemon Advance: RegiRangers (New), Pokemon Advance 2: Beginning of the End
Email: [email protected]
[RIGHT]Note: If you don't want a mapper, i can just be an understudy.[/RIGHT]

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I'm not very talented but....
Skills: inserting stuff, stats editing, (I know how to insert tiles and I can give it a try but I'm not skilled at it)
Proof of work: Uhmmm. All kinds of unfinished stuff cause I can't hack on my own
Past experience: Stats editor, inserter
Email: -----
Contact information: pm, vm

Years
Job applying for:pokemon editor+story thinker
Proof of Work:STORY IDEA:
you are a 10 year old boy living in gold town, rose region
your dad is an undercover spy trying to arrest team skull (they want the power of the legendary unova trio to rule the world. your mission is to go round beating the gym leaders undercover around rose (looks like a big rose on map elite 4 in centre(i'm English) the spy police building is next to the e4 one they try to invade and steal the 24 carrot gold trophy (which you get for defeating the champ you need to foil their plans!!

+ i'm also a pokemon stat evo editor using yape+rookie map not event and can do wild pokemon

Method of Contact:pm/email [email protected]
Experience:but can make and write story +SCRIPTS BUT NOT INSERT
i have some story ideas!!!

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
In need of a Storyliner to continue the Story that was originally made. If you are able, and want to help, then please post your application here. Thanks.

Facelift

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Aw'righty, here I go...

Skills: Storyliner, sprite inserter

Proof of work: Don't really have any stories online, I could email you one if you want.

Here's one of the storylines I've come up with for this.
You are (Player name), and you've just turned 17. You aren't particularly athletic, instead choosing to live by the beach with your pals, a Herdier and a Wingull. You've gone through tense stuff, and you've seen bad times. Nothing could catch you off guard...right? On a particular date, you wake up and find men in uniform drilling into the ocean. You may be laid back, but this is one thing you will not stand for. You charge into battle with your Herdier and Wingull, but are quickly routed by a pokemon you've never seen before. (I intend this to be a captured Mew/Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit/Celebii.) The darkness takes over , and you black out. You wake up in a truck, with an Abra next to you. You rummage around and find some pokeballs. You quickly make your escape from the truck, and set out to stop those who took your friends from you. (I'd like the plot to revolve more around the team than the gyms, because gyms are quite overused.)
Of course, you could just replace these with fakemon or other pokemon you wish to use.

Past experience: None, really

Contact information: I check my email most often.

I'm almost never on on weekends.
I'm usually on Mon-Fri, 3:30-9:00, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Looking forward to workin' here!

Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Skills: Mapping, Pokedex Info (Meaning a Working Pokedex Script would need to be in, I could add in the pokemon info, attacks etc.), Any Kind of GFX (IE. Userbar, Banners, etc.), Story Writer.
Proof of work:
GFX: See Signature for Userbar.

Mapping: http://pokemonultimateera.forumotion.com/t3-update-ver-10 ( You will need to register on the forums, this mapping was done on a map maker a friend made, it is a complete replica of the Johto Region)

Story Writer: PM for Details.

Past experience: This would be my first project.
Email:[email protected]
Contact information:

House Phone: PM for Number.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2012
Skills: Mapper, Storyliner, Spriter.
Proof of work: Can e-mail map
Past experience: Personal Hack, Sapphire Amp'd
Contact information: PM papayaperson or E-mail

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
In need of a Storyliner to continue the Story that was originally made. If you are able, and want to help, then please post your application here. Thanks.

*Yawn.*

I'll go look for the files.

EDIT:

In retrospect, writing the dialogue was a lot of work and I doubt I'll be able to dedicate that kind of time to this hack in the future, as I am currently looking for work IRL and will have to dedicate much of my time to my job in the event that I find one. Feel free to use the storyline and whatever dialogue I already sent. I'm more than willing to consult whoever gets picked to replace me as the actual dialogue writer (or whatever the title is), but I don't want to see any of the dialogue itself because I don't want to get too caught up in the nuances of your writing style. Mostly I'd just be there to clarify certain things about the characters and my original intentions. I'll email Bolens all of the documents I have, and after that, I'm going to begin writing the story and dialogue for my own hypothetical hack, with which SH can help when the time comes, if you all so choose.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Skills:Hours of bored as hell ROM scripting.
Proof of work:Skills speak for themselves.
Past experience:Too much time scripting
Contact information: am I in school or something?

BlindKnyttStories

Advance Hacker
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
aplicationSkills

skills:i can change starter pokemon change events warps pokemon levels you name i
t i can do anything
proof of work:i have many hacks up you could probaly find them one of my more famouse ones are pokemonpokemon orange island league
experince:i have been hacking for 5 years
email:[email protected]

Back