Charizard Trainer

Age 24
Male
Charicific Valley
Seen February 3rd, 2020
Posted February 3rd, 2020
14 posts
10.4 Years
Switch VS is looking for more members in our group that play Pokémon for our Pokémon events. I am hosting one soon and people are open to join us in discord and on here for it. I decided group category would be best because I’m inviting people to join the group as well. Reply or PM me to get more info. The rules are simple: transfers allowed for Pokémon HOME’s release and no legendaries. Just a fun free for all tourney with no cheating, hacks, or shenanigans. Remember reply or PM for more info!
The Charizard Trainer Strikes Again!                                                                             

<strong>90% of teens today would die if Facebook[SIGPIC] had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, put this in your signature.
Male
UK
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
32 posts
8.3 Years
Switch VS is looking for more members in our group that play Pokémon for our Pokémon events. I am hosting one soon and people are open to join us in discord and on here for it. I decided group category would be best because I’m inviting people to join the group as well. Reply or PM me to get more info. The rules are simple: transfers allowed for Pokémon HOME’s release and no legendaries. Just a fun free for all tourney with no cheating, hacks, or shenanigans. Remember reply or PM for more info!
Can you send me more info please? Thanks

Home Friend Code: CVJCKJHXLMXG
Currently Working On: Completing Living Dex
Advertiser Content