Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.

Male
on the second floor's nest
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
912 posts
11.5 Years
Most beautiful and glorious Ampharos ever. I hope the Mareep family is added to the index soon~

These drabbles are fun, and I see they have been going on for a while. I'll have to give them a bit of time during commute and or stuff, certainly. Any totally sweet chance we could see what you make of Poochyena and Mightyena?
Venia Silente - Consulting WorldbuilderSocial·🐘ⓜ · · Direct·
Looking for background art.
[World] The Suocéverse «Thread» «Wiki»

Fic stuff~
SWC Selections
: Playfield : As They Were : Simpler than Magic : Beyond Today :

Other Releases
: FF&W Library : Stories : AO3 :

The Meta Journey!
Nidoran : Carnivine : Trapinch

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,549 posts
12.1 Years
Most beautiful and glorious Ampharos ever. I hope the Mareep family is added to the index soon~

These drabbles are fun, and I see they have been going on for a while. I'll have to give them a bit of time during commute and or stuff, certainly. Any totally sweet chance we could see what you make of Poochyena and Mightyena?
Ah yes, the index. I'll get to it this week.

Had a hiatus with the drabbles but may be getting back to them (and there's some I haven't posted either!). I'll add those two to the to-do-sometime list. =) Thanks for the comment on Ampharos as well!

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,549 posts
12.1 Years
Bump. A pair of drabbles written as part of the fan work feature project, featuring the Yamper line!

Yamper

One time only

“Thought of it last night,” the youth boasted to his friends. He threw a Poke Ball at the Machoke wandering nearby, which popped out immediately.

As it looked about to see what happened, the boy’s Yamper responded to his whistle, sprinted to the Ball and returned with it. It plopped it by them, with some additional drool.

“Yes... well, I can use the same Ball again, see?” He threw it. The Machoke escaped again and this time caught sight of them.

“Get the ball, Yamper!”

Yamper took a look at the Machoke lumbering toward them, and decided to run off.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,549 posts
12.1 Years
Boltund

Guard Dog

It was the faintest sound, but the Boltund heard. Howling, she flung herself through the dog door and leapt over the fence, giving chase to the intruder. They were already away but she could smell their fear.

She rounded the corner and blitzed through the field. This time the shortcut would work. She made it to the road, and tried to bite a tire. The motorcycle veered sharply, and then accelerated away.

The dog tried to keep up but eventually gave up as the distance between them grew. She growled and turned back.

Tomorrow, she would catch that pesky postman.

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,878 posts
13.9 Years
Been a while since I read your drabbles, gonna comment on the most recent ones. I enjoyed the Yamper and Boltund drabbles! Chuckling at the image of Yamper running away from a dang Machoke. = P

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]
Advertiser Content