Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,524 posts
11.2 Years
12 Pokemon from Kanto got new evolutions in generation II. While seven Kanto Pokemon got baby pre evolutions.

A lot of the new evolutions are either trades or friendship. Golbat to Crobat, for example, is a friendship evolution. Poliwhirl into Politoed is a trade evolution, as another example to this.

What is your favorite branched generation II evolution, and why?
Theme: Dice Arisugawa
Pair: Shinji

ChickenMom

a filthy casual.

Age 31
Female
Orange Islands
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
54 posts
288 Days
I have always loved Bellossom as soon as I saw her in the pikachu short in the second movie, but I'll be honest. I never realized she was related to oddish until this past year when I found the info hwile browsing something else. Like, that totally went over my head all these years. I guess during my first gold/silver playthrough when I was a kid I just figured bellossom was really hard to find in the grass and left it at that. Never knew I needed to have a oddish/gloom. WELP.
~ ChickenMom! [ about me ]

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,010 posts
5.6 Years
crobat really defined the zubat line imo. without crobat, I wouldn't know anyone who would use golbat :p

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
724 posts
2.9 Years
Kingdra for sure! I always found seadra to look a little too chunky for my liking, but Kingdra fixed it up with a sleek and elegant design. If you ask me, it looked more like a dragon type than Dragonite ever did.
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Ayee! So I finally got Spotify access!

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/6d287XSxQmyZpXGzFS3Pky?si=4UDia65NTWyQ-5nGcFkS1Q

Feel free to stream up y'all! Album drops on March 12th!

Fritz

---

Age 20
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,235 posts
3.5 Years
I think Crobat and Espeon are probably my favourites from this group of Pokémon since I've used Crobat quite a lot throughout different playthroughs and Espeon was probably the best Pokémon on my team during one of my Soul Silver playthroughs. I don't think I have ever used or possibly even owned a Bellossom before.
Advertiser Content