• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kairos - Beta 1.0 Available

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
FINISH THIS HACK. This is an amazing rom hack, the gameplay looks amazing, I am seriously stoked about the crafting system and it all plays well. PLEASE FINISH IT.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Hey I'm playing this hack and it was amazing with the addition of Alolan pokemon and rebattling gym trainers. Just one question, my Scatterbug is already in level 17 and hasn't evolve. Is it a bug or you increase its level of evolution? Thanks n cheers

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
Awesome hack! Keep up the good work.

I like a lot of the ideas here, and it's always nice to see people trying to set their hack apart from the rest. I think the trees overlapping the pathways in your world map is a really nice touch. Overall I'm enjoying the aesthetic you're going for.
Your front post is a bit hard to read, unfortunately. Maybe change the opacity of the green background the text sits on, or experiment with different colored text? I do like how you put a map in as the backdrop, though, and I hope you keep that in!

Thank you for your advice :)

FINISH THIS HACK. This is an amazing rom hack, the gameplay looks amazing, I am seriously stoked about the crafting system and it all plays well. PLEASE FINISH IT.

I'll try my best to finish this. Thanks :)

Hey I'm playing this hack and it was amazing with the addition of Alolan pokemon and rebattling gym trainers. Just one question, my Scatterbug is already in level 17 and hasn't evolve. Is it a bug or you increase its level of evolution? Thanks n cheers

Scatterbug evolves at level 20, then evolves to Vivillon at level 30. I wanted it to match Venipede so I edited its stats too.

Update
Version 1.0.2 Released with a few bug fixes.
View history in readme file.

Last edited:

mrtienduc1999

Banned
Years
Hello RuFF, i think it is a good hack rom :) i hope you can complete this soon! Pokemoner have made a gameplay and promoted to this topic and your channel! I hope it will get more fan for you!

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
This game is Awsome!
I hopehope we'll have soon a beta version!

Thanks you. There's already a beta version. Download link on the first post

Hello RuFF, i think it is a good hack rom :) i hope you can complete this soon! Pokemoner have made a gameplay and promoted to this topic and your channel! I hope it will get more fan for you!

Thank you very much for your support. I love your gameplay

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Omg this game is amazing. It's got a nice fresh feeling to it. Something I haven't felt while playing a rom hack in a long time. Can't wait for the next update. Gonna go try Harvest craft now.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 16, 2018
love this hack played the beta and it was good but i know this now if I pick mudkip catch a starly and use it against the treecko because I lose that battle 3 times without it that and I allmost lost to a level 11 shroomish and I had a level 21 marshtomp also played harvest craft and loved it great work

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
Hey uh... which generations are added? Is it like gen 1 to 3 or something?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey uh... which generations are added? Is it like gen 1 to 3 or something?
As far as i know, Scatterbug was mentioned. That's Gen 6. There's your answer.

Last edited:
Years
Is this hack still being worked on? My game freezes whenever I try to hover over Red Apricorns (in the Bag Menu). It also resets itself if I try to hover over the Black Wing. Is this happening to anyone else?

Back