Started by colonelsalt January 2nd, 2016 1:11 PM
  • 946 replies
Male
Belgium
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted February 20th, 2020
42 posts
3.7 Years
For some reason my game stopped working when i traded with the little girl that wanted a Spearow for her Fetchid can you try and fix this later in the future?
I don't think NPC trades are supposed to be possible in this romhack, are you sure you patched the rom correctly?

joshspicer

Josh Spicer

Age 26
Male
Denver, CO
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
5 posts
2.6 Years
Is there going to be a new update? Seems like the creator abandoned this game 😕 It's awesome and I really look forward to play after Cinnabar island secret meeting... Sooo any plans of the game's ressurection?
This game is in no way abandoned and your assumption is so far off base it's not even funny.

The dev posts updates semi-weekly on the Discord detailing what he's done for that week. The idea is that the game is on its last stretch and should be releasing any day now.

Where did you get the idea from the last few pages that this game was abandoned? Just because nobody posts an update in a few months doesn't mean it's been scrapped. If that were the case the majority of the hacks on this site would be dead.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
12 posts
1 Years
This game is in no way abandoned and your assumption is so far off base it's not even funny.

The dev posts updates semi-weekly on the Discord detailing what he's done for that week. The idea is that the game is on its last stretch and should be releasing any day now.

Where did you get the idea from the last few pages that this game was abandoned? Just because nobody posts an update in a few months doesn't mean it's been scrapped. If that were the case the majority of the hacks on this site would be dead.
Maybe he glanced at the last few comments of this page?

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 54 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
724 posts
2.9 Years
Why when I won the battle against the trainer Red in Mt Moon it looks like I lost to him?
You are supposed to lose again trainer Red.
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Ayee! So I finally got Spotify access!

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/6d287XSxQmyZpXGzFS3Pky?si=4UDia65NTWyQ-5nGcFkS1Q

Feel free to stream up y'all! Album drops on March 12th!

Xtimertx

Xtimertx

Male
Titusville FL
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
10 posts
208 Days
For everyone that has been Waiting for the next update pls have a lil more patientance Salt is the only one working it he did say he will be done soon with the full hack but there has been no official release date you do got to remember he has a life outside of the hack as well all we know is he is planning for it to be done this year he has said it on discord
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1 posts
12 Days
Participate to a discussion in a forum is really not in my nature AT ALL... but I just finished the beta 3.0 (better later than never 😅), and I really felt like I HAD to write something to thank the creator and its team for the amazing work done and the amount of brilliant ideas in this hack 😱
Really amazed, made a long time I did not enjoy a pokemon game this much

So, well, really thank you 🙏

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 54 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
724 posts
2.9 Years
Just out go sheer curiosity, since there's a 95% chance of the final version being compatible with Beta 3.0, are there new story elements/more polish to the previous sequences of the hack in the final release? In the sense, will we be losing out on any added content if we continue from our original save files? Thank you!
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Ayee! So I finally got Spotify access!

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/6d287XSxQmyZpXGzFS3Pky?si=4UDia65NTWyQ-5nGcFkS1Q

Feel free to stream up y'all! Album drops on March 12th!
Advertiser Content