• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga today was a weird day in anime

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Heard they'll adapt till before the world war arc thingabomb. no idea about it really. but still excited to see it. Index S2 was decent-ish. Not too much into the series but there's potential. And I've heard it gets really good later on.

OPM with JC staff though. ;____; Let's see how it works out. Don't care about Kemono friends since didn't watch it.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
nah opm was pretty dope tbh. don't think jc staff has it in them to do the kind of mad (heh) stuff madhouse put outta their house (heh). But I'll still hope for the best. It at least won't be a BAD adaptation though since JC staff is usually above average when it comes to adapting series.

i'll maybe give kemono friends a shot sometime. mostly not though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
nah opm was pretty dope tbh. don't think jc staff has it in them to do the kind of mad (heh) stuff madhouse put outta their house (heh). But I'll still hope for the best. It at least won't be a BAD adaptation though since JC staff is usually above average when it comes to adapting series.

i'll maybe give kemono friends a shot sometime. mostly not though.
No matter who would take over MADHOUSE, it it wasn't MADHOUSE itself it would be inferior no matter what.
And JC Staff... welp...

Back