• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a fight with your parents?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Only when I'm at home. When I'm 800 miles away at college, there's hardly any yelling over the phone, but put us under the same roof and the sparks will fly... almost on a daily occurrence over something...

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
I admit I have had a few quarrels with my parents but I have never gone as far as a full-blown heated argument. D: My mom would always win the arguments anyway because she is the type of person to tell me to watch my mouth... EVEN THOUGH I'M TWENTY YEARS OLD. She still treats me like a child bit at times I do give into it and that doesn't help.

I get along pretty normally with my parents. I mean, it's basically how any other child would get along with their parents. A few quarrels here and there... but in general a still supportive family that always tries their best to give their love. XD

Still, I will admit that my parents have gotten into a couple of the heated arguments. It's mostly over friends who take advantage of us or... personal things I won't discuss. But its nothing that leads to abuse or nothing like that. Since in the end, they usually forget about it and move on.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've had a couple of fights with my parents though I don't think any of them were that bad.. just bad enough.

Most of our fights happen due to teenage stuff, though I can live with it since most of the time we get along well.

Years
My childhood was literally filled with heated fights with my parents [and the heated fights between themselves]. It was just really, really horrible. I hated living in that environment so much. The fighting ended up so bad that I had to move out when I was sixteen.

The people who have semi-decent relationships with their parents should be truly thankful for what they have. If your family has the occasional fight or disagreement, never ever think that your family is bad or horrible. There are so many more families out there that are much, much worse off than yours.

Back