• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
I'm trying to get settled in here, as I'm new. So I'm proposing a small forum game idea.

How it works:
Person A says 3 Pokemon. (From any generation, from best to worst! You can include levels or moves if you want to get really technical, but not needed.)
Person B must choose one with a small explanation why, then Person B gets to propose 3 new starters.

Simple right? I'll start.
1. Metapod
2. Magikarp
3. Bidoof.

All with tackle only.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Fun idea! Gonna move this over to Pokemon Trivia - that's the Pokemon-specific forum games. :)

Anyway, realistically that Magikarp is going to be pretty useful one day but I gotta go with Bidoof, it's just so goofy

I know it's not required, buuut I'm gonna make them the three starter Types too:
1. Cherubi
2. Vulpix
3. Psyduck

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
That's actually tough because they're so different... I think Onix because Mega Steelix.

Raikou
Entei
Suicune

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
Kabuto because i like that double typing ^^.

Let's see, hmm...

Beldum
Larvitar
Poipole

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Poipole would make an interesting choice! Plus it's actually pretty cute. :D

Skiddo
Numel
Skrelp

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Larvesta! Because Volcarona is so beautiful and majestic and easily one of my favourite Pokémon. :D

Clauncher
Corphish
Dwebble

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Simisage does not have good defense but I do like its design.

Rotom
Tapu Koko
Alolan Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back