• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Project! To be the best ever

Years
Ok..heres the deal...

Im looking for a small group of people who are willing to attempt to make an online pokemon game. Not one to run on an Emulator etc...one thats played on a website. I know there is a few already made...but they lack real time battles etc. Imagine the thought of being able to battle anyone around the world...it will take alot of time and effort...but it would pay off in the end...

Ill be needing someone to set up the site (i.e html wizard!)
Someone who has a REALLY good knowledge of Pokemon.
And a few extra's who are willin to help and dedicate thereselves to this project.

Anyways...PM me if your interested.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
... netbattle... thats an online pokemon game where you can batle anyone around the world...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I have good knowledge of Pokemon... if thats what you need...

Years
Yeah...as i said...i know theres a few already made....But i wanna make one thats better than all the others.

Maneachicken...your in if u want in...i wanna get as many people as possible workin on this.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
You people love your "..."s, don't ya?

If I may ask, what skills do you possess that you can use to create such an ambitious project? Because, surely, you wouldn't expect other people to do all the work, right?

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
I'm just going to make the web layout. He is on his own on the game.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
I know a great deal about newer GBA Games such as Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire also Emerald and Pokemon LeafGreen and FireRed. I know which moves certain pokemon learn what level they evolve sort of EVs' i expect them to have, etc etc, also i have written a few lengthy walkthroughs aswell :) So im in if you need me for anything, i dont have a clue about how to make such a game. But im here for the theory side ;)

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
:p We'll have a compitition then. May the best site win.

Years
Umm, yeah no one is boasting.

Anyway, features are in-the-making. If there were definite features, they would have been posted already.

Back