• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Blackmail me again and you're never hearing from me. Ever.

Dear Anon,

I'll get the internet back on soon enough, you're probably more impatient than me when it comes to this debacle.

Dear Anon,

I really hate being serious, please don't make me be serious now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon

I love you but you must never knowwww
though also you keep doing things that make me think you love me too and I don't even know aaaa

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I need to learn to let others become as important as you are, if that makes sense. I can't keep like...shunning everyone or getting uncomfortable but I mean this was a problem most of my life so it's not like it's your fault. Breaking the anonymity of this and saying that this is more for me than you but I needed someone to address! lol

Dear Anonymous,

Are we so young that we still have more chances? Or too old that the mistakes are permanent? The way things generally are these days, it's hard to tell. The normal thing is getting to be different and if it does become the new norm, then there are no more chances. That's kind of scary. I'm old fashioned. I'm not ready for things to be like that.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sick and tired of dealing with your crap. Actually, everyone in your family is sick and tired of dealing with your crap. You wanna say that I act immature, but honestly I act more mature than you. So grow up!

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

I'm sorry. If I could help you I would, I really would. But I can't, and it makes me feel useless as hell.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Dear Anonymous;

I'm done with this ****. I will continue my own life, and you'll continue with yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Go **** off. You think you know everything, but you don't. And as per usual your accusations against me are completely wrong again. But guess what, like you always like to say, every dog has their day, and someday you're going to get what's coming to your sorry ass.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

This is the second time this week. And this time it happened during the middle of the hot afternoon when we least needed it. We are paying you for you to provide reliable service to us; you had better get your maintenance/inspection people to see why the hell it keeps happening, or there will be hell to pay.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Eh. Spilling out personal problems online? Let's go for it.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what happened, but I'm very bitter about it. You were like a sister and you just dropped off the face of the earth. I have friends who have accomplished more than you and are going to way higher prestige universities that still find the time, even once in a blue moon, to remind me that they're thinking of me, and vice versa. I tried. You didn't. The friendship is over, in my eyes.

Victini

... I-I have never been known for being very good at expressing my feelings...

It's always been really hard for me to say how I really feel, whether it involves being able to articulate or just being awkward in general, I just can't for some reason.. But tonight... I'm so overwhelmed with emotion that the words are just spilling out of my lips to nobody... I feel it may be time to finally articulate something... anything... so, I will try my best to form something that makes even the tiniest bit of sense...

I first noticed you through your art. I am a huge admirer of art in all of it's forms. Your choice of art involves comics and drawings - and as I later found out, music, as well. I've seen art in all of it's ways, shapes, and forms ; and I have payed very close attention to everything I've seen, artists included. While all of this art I found to be incredible, it always felt to me like something was missing... something vital. Something all of these artists were missing in their works. Sure, it's all beautiful on the outside... but... what about the inside?..

And then I found it... within your art : heart.

Passion. Love. Inspiration. Emotion. Muse.

Every single piece... I see it. You put so much feeling into every single thing you make, no matter how "simple" it is. I can see the emotion within your art... and most of all, I can see you.

So, I talked to you... and I cannot describe to you in words how nervous I was to say something to you. But, what do you know~? It went a lot more smoothly than I ever expected...! We hit off like ricocheting lightning bolts...! Over time, I.. I started to learn things about you that I never expected to learn. Sad, traumatic, upsetting things... I found out just how much heart you really do use within your art. Every time I get upset it's highly difficult for me to concentrate on my art... I tend to lose my inspiration very easily and quit drawing for a while...

What I found within you personally was the ability to take pain, suffering, and things most would find to be permanently destructive to the being, and use it to fuel your muse. You use it as a fuel to your passion, and you use it to create things I never thought I'd see in this life time. It's... such a rare thing.. to be able to do that and keep at it for many years without your passion ever wavering. The patience you have to continue practicing and making such time-consuming projects... and to continue working towards achieving that artistic goal no matter what is thrown your way... it's just... impeccable.

You told me before that your art is your only talent, and that although you love the piano you aren't very good at playing it. Just so you know, when you gave me that speed painting video earlier, I went into your Youtube and found many videos of you playing the piano...

I want you to know... t-that it took my breath away. I've never been that stunned before by music... Your heart is present when you play that, as well... Your piano playing skills are incredible.. just like your art is. ////// So don't ever say that again, okay...? ;;

I-I guess what I've been meaning to say throughout this entire silly post is that... You've quickly become my very own muse...

You inspire me with every little thing that you do, and you inspire me to keep this very weak drive to draw... That same weak drive that seems to get stronger every time I talk to you. Although you may never believe me due to a multitude of reasons... you are an incredible, amazing, beautiful person. You are the reason I keep at my art. You are why I wake up in the morning and smile as bright as I possibly can... because, I know that as long as I have you in my life, I have the drive to dominate any sadness or discouragement that stands in my way...!

.. Just like you always did, and always do...!

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Dear Anon,
Just stop it... stop. You're such a puppy. I'm not your friend, stop acting like we 'have' something. Stop acting like maybe someday we'll 'have' something bigger. Stop treating me extra nice because you want to get into my pants. The minute I show you an inch of kindness, you act like what you did never happened, and that everything is 'ok' again. It's not. Stop it. I have a guy now that is very important to me. You're budging yourself between that and I'm trying to hint you that I don't like it. I don't trust you whatsover now, and I never will like I used to. It was nice of you to come and apologize. I appreciate it. Now f*ck off, thanks...

Dear Anon,
Please, you should know I'm better than that, aha... don't know what made you envision that I'd even think about that.

Years
Dear Anonymous

When the world thinks different, will our lives become different as well? There are just so many new things to be discovered.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Yeaaah, I really don't know why, but I love you. I want you to know that, yet I'm scared...

---

Dear Anonymous,

I wanna see you soon and hug you. I FREAKIN' MISS YOUR HUGS, Oneechan. Oh, and of course, I miss you. <3

---

Dear Anonymous,

I get the feeling that you're quite fond of me. xD Well, it probably isn't true, but thanks for making me feel that way. :3

---

Dear Anonymous,

I trust that you haven't told anyone what I opened up to you? Heh. Thank you for still treating me the same after hearing it. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back