• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'm glad the fourth gen club got some life kicked back into it, its been a while. :(

Yeah, I'll admit that the Sinnoh starters weakness for me was their second evolution designs. I loved each and every one of their first and final evolutions. But when it came to the middle, they felt flawed compared to the other two. Maybe it's the whole thing of second being the middle and creating something that helps transition an evolution from first to final. In this case it was something in the middle of 'cute little animals' to 'huge beasts'. Seeing as that was a huge gap in terms of design, it would of been pretty hard to create a perfect-looking middle evolution so I applaud Gamefreak on their effort.

I'm not saying they were terrible, I just wasn't a huge fan of them. Grotle felt really awkward-looking, Monferno was alright but maybe the colour scheme could of changed slightly and Prinplup was okay as well except for the blues being a bit weird with each other. But the huge transition from second to final was pretty wow. (in a good and bad sense?) Jungle to kung fu fighting, more fierce designs, emperor penguins, it was a gigantic leap. But that's what final evolutions are supposed to be and it happens to almost every starter outside of fourth gen so I'm cool with it. :)

Also yes to Sinnoh starters getting mega evolutions. :D I think all starters are bound to get them eventually due to how iconic they are in the franchise. However I really don't want Gamefreak to do an Ampharos and throw huge white hair onto Infernape. ;__;

Bourboner

Pronounced "Bourbon-er".
Years
Name: Bourboner
Partner:Buizel
Reason for joining: These games were my first pokemon games ever and I just can't see why people don't like them.
Answer to topic: Dawn is frickin' awesome! She taught me that girls can be cool back in my third year of school. (btw - before you ask, I'm 14.)

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
i think that dawn is kind of annoying to say the least (but not nearly as much as iris or cilen) but still is an awesome coordinator. some of her moves, like the ice slide with buneary were quite good

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to fourth-generation club, Bourboner! Yeah, I agree with you; it's sort of tough to see why anybody would dislike gen four, haha. It has so many great things going in general.

What do you think about Dawn?
She's adorable! In terms of that, I'm not sure if there's any other character that could possibly compare.

Though, in terms of anime, I felt that she hasn't done as much as she possibly could have, so to speak. She did travel with Ash and Brock, but it would've been nice if her involvement had played much bigger of a role, I believe.

Years
What do I think about Dawn? I liked her character, even if she/Lucas were always appearing in the most unusual of places and it felt like they were following you quite a bit.

In the anime? Not quite as much.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I request the highest of fives, Bourboner. o/

Dawn was the first protagonist that I had ever chosen in the franchise. She had a pretty awesome design and reminded me a lot of myself in terms of her face. I also enjoyed both of her seasonal outfits and thought they were both well-designed. Since she doesn't talk too much and only responds with yes/no, I can't judge her personality but she'd seem like someone friendly enough to meet. :)

Don't remember much of the Sinnoh arc in the anime but Dawn was alright. No need to worry about any bad opinions on her. ;D

Years
I feel so silly for not joining this club... but I guess I'll join it now because I like joining more clubs here!

Name: Hikamaru
Partner: Ambipom
Reason for joining: Sinnoh is a region with a lot of great Pokemon, very strong trainers and very beautiful environments all around. The new evolutions for older Pokemon were also very welcome additions and made those once-looked over evolution lines relevant again. It was a great generation, except for the slowness of Diamond & Pearl.

Dawn is like, one of the cutest human characters in Pokemon, period. I love how she has blue hair (it looks way more blue in the anime than the games, but I love that nice dark shade of it) and she has a tendency to use cute Pokemon as the anime has shown. She's up there with Serena, Rosa, May and Hilda as my fave female protagonist in the games, and it's kinda surprising how I'm usually impressed with a lot of their designs so she was definitely no exception.

When she was first revealed I liked her, but started to actually adore her after watching the anime where she was heavily portrayed as cute. I really loved a lot of her Pokemon as well, especially Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Ambipom and Togekiss.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Welcome to the club hikamaru.

this club seems inactive so here is the new topic to make it active again ;)

If you could live in the Sinnoh Region, where would that be?

Sunyshore for it is an advanced city [Using the road as a power source is awesome] and it's home to Sinnoh's strongest gym leader [Who uses the awesome Electric types] . Also it's close to the Pokemon League of Sinnoh :]

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I hate to do this to you, but the club leader has been gone for a month as has everyone else, so it has to be closed. But if you want to remake the club, feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back