• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
144. Not sure if jpp8's talking to me or Roswell there TBH lol.

But this new layout of my 360 profile kinda sucks compared to the old one IMO though, the first one was easier to get used to.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Probably me. Of course, one should realize I'm only reliable when it comes to real life situations. Or huge situations (such as a school project or PC event) with a deadline.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

FFFFFFFF- I told myself it was Christmas. Welp, there was only 42 minutes left anyway.

Also, you're good Xulek. You seem like the kind of guy who actually did the stuff he microblogs about.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
147. Same here, I tend to be kinda hard headed on most of the threads I go on but apparently I'm really nice and funny over VM and Skype, at least that's what Broken_Arrow has been saying of me nowadays lol.

And not sure whether I should have the second pizza in the freezer for dinner or not seeing as I had the first one for breakfast this morning around noon. (Yes I know I'm weird lol.)

And thanks jpp8 ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You know what, Kevin, be a good little boy and just eff off, OK. I don't need your crap anymore and I'm halfway tempted to call you out for flaming/trolling. Honestly, you used to be an OK guy and now it's like you're my personal de-motivator. The hell did I do to deserve someone like you getting on my case about every freaking little thing. Sure I may say or do stupid things from time to time, but nobody's perfect. I wouldn't mind this so much either if I didn't seem to be the only person you were insulting.

...And to think I probably haven't used my ignore list since the DB incident. I was really hoping to avoid having to put anyone's names on it again. Guess I was stupid not to do it sooner...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I had a fairly good day, but only because nobody was being demotivating (oh hey I guess it is one word haha). Also I'd give a reason as to why I may have mood swings but tmi.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
151. Yesterday was awesome up until last night where I bumped into my stepfather at the church service, still kind of mad over him trying to rape my mom and trying to put me in a chokehold over money we didn't have a few months back but at least he's gone back into rehab now which is good.

/revealing of personal matters and resumes being casual.

So has anyone here heard of a cider brand called Martinellis before?

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

That awkward when everyone else has moved on and the words you typed up will fall on deaf ears anyway.

Spoiler:
Christmas sucked. I didn't get an iPhone or a car. Worst Christmas ever.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Sorry about that Xulek. This has been bugging me about this thread for a very long time and I just lost it in a shameful display.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
156. No worries jpp8, I've felt the same way back then too, best to take it over VM or PM though just to be on the safe side IMO.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
158. I like that theme too, kinda reminds me of the Hazama avatar I was using a few months back TBH lol. That reminds me I really should have asked for Blazblue Continuim Shift this Christmas but oh well there's next month to look forward to.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011

I'd hold out for BBCSII:EX anyway since it's only a 2 month wait from now. Also, I cannot learn Hazama for the life of me. His movements are too tricky and tight for my tastes. Going to stick to Platinum for now and spam Mami Circulars all day err day.

Years

I have not seen numbers as high as this.

But then again the Highest number 60000000000.

Also I wonder how long I should keep this theme...All winter? Or just 2 weeks then switch back to collab? :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back