• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Courtroom

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
[Lynch] Abby
You're making assumptions it appears?
It looks kind of sucpicious.

Years
At this point I'm like 100% sold on EC being granny

I'll file that under possibility (c), although I personally doubt this since fakeclaming cop D1 risked drawing the CC of a real cop, which would be no benefit to a fellow townie.

[Lynch] Abby
You're making assumptions it appears?
It looks kind of sucpicious.

What the frick is this

You're lynching someone over making a justifiable speculation on someone's role? Not that I would have a huge problem with an Abby lynch after yesterday's debacle, but your reasoning here just seems really sketchy.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'm really confused about this game, could someone maybe help clarify a few things?
Also It's fine if I get lynched because I'm not important anyway.
Abby's other posts looked suspicious to me anyway.
More sucpicious than anyone else here.
Except your immediate defense, are you two possible mafia members, and that's why you defended Abby that quick?

Last edited:
Years
Like I said, I don't have a huge problem with Abby getting lynched. Frankly, if we're lynching people solely based on D1's events, Abby is the best choice. But... Abby speculating EC is a granny isn't really a reason to lynch, so I'm a bit suspicious of you for giving a terrible reason to lynch Abby when they are in fact good reasons to lynch Abby that you didn't provide. So that's why I jumped on it.

Honestly, you're probably town, but you seemed to think Abby's last post was suspicious just because Abby made it.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Next time use a banana. I wanna feel the next-level beating so I can fulfill my inner man's needs.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Like I said, I don't have a huge problem with Abby getting lynched. Frankly, if we're lynching people solely based on D1's events, Abby is the best choice. But... Abby speculating EC is a granny isn't really a reason to lynch, so I'm a bit suspicious of you for giving a terrible reason to lynch Abby when they are in fact good reasons to lynch Abby that you didn't provide. So that's why I jumped on it.

Honestly, you're probably town, but you seemed to think Abby's last post was suspicious just because Abby made it.

Isn't the granny a mafia role though?
If not then I am mistaken.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I will also be unable to provide any more reports, as my ability was taken away.

So there you go. Five confirmed innocents.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
I still reckon EC is cop pretending to fakeclaim cop as granny but he's actually the cop so he won't get cc'd, and the mafia think he's granny so it's the perfect plan xD

Ida's vote on Abby is weird, since speculation is one of the biggest parts of the game.
As well as trying to pin blame on Earth Traveler for not really defending Abby, rather just questioning Ida's reasoning...
:deepthonk:

also Granny is definitely town btw

I think I'd like to hear some thoughts from Zenithios. He seems awfully quiet.

edit: well rip, no more reports for us I guess :/

Last edited:
Years
I'm not sure what to make of Abby tbh
He's been... odd but as scum he's usually more careful than that. He couldn't be a fool right? Surely not.

I mean, EC is right about me being innocent xD
I guess I'll follow along with the assumption he actually had an investigative role... but what kind of role sounds anything like that? Can we expect a lot of custom roles then?

I'm wondering about Bard and Zenthios atm tbh. The former seemed to realise I'd made an easy target of myself and the later has contributed exactly nothing, very much scurting the edges of the game.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'm gonna have to take the OMGUS on Ida. He got called out for making a shitty vote, then tried to incriminate the guy who called him out.
[LYNCH]Ida

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Regarding roles, I think that the one who killed Hyper Morian is Franziska von Karma, who is a Prosecutor, since she utilizes a whip. EC could be Detective Gumshoes? but he's not always reliable, so he might have some mistakes idk or he could be a witness type.

Anyways, I think that Ida may be suspicious, but Ida could still just be misguided town, so I won't be quick to vote. As for Abby, I think he's playing real weird and I'm not really sure what to make of him.

I currently townread ET though that's mainly because of contribution.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'm Dectective Gumshoe.
I just realized that it's not a town role. What is it then? A kind of doctor?
Could someone inform me.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I just noticed that there is no information about how long days and nights last in the OP, or anywhere else in the thread really. So I'll just get this vote in before it suddenly ends again.

[Vote] Ida13

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm Dectective Gumshoe.
I just realized that it's not a town role. What is it then? A kind of doctor?
Could someone inform me.

How do you not know what your role is supposed to be? I believe Gumshoe may be a witness in this case, considering that he's neither of the 3 types...

@EC What is your character? I believe we may need to know that since you've already exposed yourself to us.

Back